1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Attack and Defense

Discussion in 'Gamemodes' started by Verrazano, Oct 20, 2015.

1. SuperLugia

SuperLugia Drill Rusher Donator

ah alright

2. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

The mod can already be hosted, but if the princess gets set on fire, spawn brakes and game craches.

3. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Well, just like when a princes gets set on fire in real life!

SuperLugia and Vamist like this.
  4. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

https://forum.thd.vg/resources/attack-and-defense.462/
    For those of you that want to host it. If any of you have some fixes, you can post it here.
    --
    Edit: if someone hosted a good server and maybe made some new maps I might be compelled to play and get in the mood to work some more on it.
    --
    Is this new, that didn't used to happen.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
  5. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

I got a server up now, go and test it out.
    last time i hosted it, when the princess got set on fire by one of the fire mechanics (I forgot what you call them) everybody got red circles, and just stopped them from respawning.
    I'm not sure if it still happens now, but i'l try it.

6. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

@Vamist something was broke with the version I uploaded. Some stuff changed since I last modded kag so it wasn't working. However some one has had an AD server hosted this entire time, apparently people were playing on it yesterday. Anyways it has a fixed killfeed script so I've snagged that and uploaded it check the resource again.

Vamist likes this.