1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Classic KAG regular meetups! (Australia/Asia/NZ)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kaizokuroof, Nov 24, 2016.

1. eric999

eric999 Bison Rider

15 hours behind australia. So the meetup is at 8pm Saturday GMT+13
    So, at GMT-5 (15 hours behind) would be 5am Saturday.
    I'm sure that is correct.

2. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Hey guys,

Been a while - been on holiday mode and got super busy, but I'm back. Got an issue hosting it but you can direct connect. I'll post away under the help section and jump on IRC to see if I can fix it. Hopefully we can get a meetup happening again soon :)

Cheers!

3. Waky

Waky Ballista Bolt Thrower

anything to get this game active again tbh

4. lisedupuis111

lisedupuis111 Haxor

marcochany is back

joshua12131415 likes this.
  5. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Boiiis and gurlls,

This would be cool to get off the ground... I'd be happy to provide the server, but as proven by my past, I'm not the most organised and would need some help managing these meet ups. I'd also need 1 or 2 people to step up who have proven to be trust worthy in the past to have the ability to ssh to the server and restart/start should issues arise and I'm unavailable. So what do you say? Wanna get these started again and or do you think you have what it takes to help me get this up and running? Post here, or message me on Discord!

6. lisedupuis111

lisedupuis111 Haxor

@kaizokuroof i'm fine with the configuration of classic