1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Bacce (Children of Baba)

Discussion in 'Dead/Inactive' started by Auky, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Auky

Auky Catapult Fodder

Team Death Match based clan that hones and crafts new and inventive move sets for the rest of the KAG world to practice.
    [​IMG]

Baba is a two manned club created by brothers seeking out talented and dedicated members that have honed their own skill sets. We are currently opening up our exclusive guild by try-outs for our sub-clan "Bacce" which only the best a brightest may enter for a chance to eventually turn into a Baba. Once offered a Baba position you may accept or decline, but that will be our first and only offer. The club Baba is a club for life and you may not leave unless defeated in our annual Tourney "Battle of the Gods" which will be held in a 1v1, 2v2, and 4v4 TDM battle arena.
    There is hope to once more become a Baba, however the title can only be gained in next year's Battle of the Gods.
    Anyone may ask to try-out however you must know you have to skill to join where ALL members may have input on who stays, goes, or has a chance to join. I only will limit the clan's member count to only 4 to perhaps gain some more TDM Clans/Guilds to fight. So only 3 spot are still available.

Contact Auky on steam or in-game to discuss potential membership

Current Members of Bacce:
    • ntourage
    Members of Baba:
    • Auky
    • Genghis Bomb

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  2. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

I feel like people will disobey this rule if they really want to leave.

It's good to see a TDM only clan on the list. Good luck with the clan ::)::thumbs_up:

3. Auky

Auky Catapult Fodder

Only those deemed worthy may enter Baba, but Bacce has less demands and you will be able to leave.

4. jimmyzoudcba

jimmyzoudcba Haxor Tester

Good luck Auky.
    Perhaps one day, we will met again....
    For blood and glory of King Arthur!

5. erik102003

erik102003 Base Burner Tester

You guys are around longer than my clan and you are less popular, idk why? I like your idea :r_flex:25252525:flex: