1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Art Dump

Discussion in 'Art' started by Lizardheim, May 30, 2011.

1. ieat2much

ieat2much Bison Rider

Doing it for fun, I'm still an amateur when it comes to animations. Sadly, there is no easy way for making hands. :c
    With the scary picture I didn't show the hands, which is not advised ::P:. People would tell you to practice with it no matter how hard. I had her hands on her back to make it look like she had them tied up.

Elf and Biurza like this.
  2. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Hands give me such headache :(

Elf and ieat2much like this.
  3. Elf

Elf Bison Rider
    1. A Special Forces [SF#]

She'll come for you tonight, unless you copy this message 666 times whereverthefuckpeoplelike...
    ...just joking, Amy will come for you whether you do it or not.
    AmyTheButcher.png

feet, ieat2much and Biurza like this.
  4. joshua12131415

joshua12131415 Bison Rider Tester

I'm using photoshop, should i use clip studio? does it have any features that are specificity for manga / anime drawing?

5. Elf

Elf Bison Rider

I use GIMP :V

franek123 likes this.
  6. TheBloodOfNight

TheBloodOfNight Base Burner

Photoshop is the best, im just using it because im too used to it and ofc lets not forget about me liking Japanese stuff. おっぱいだあから  女こさいと  最高さょ     お My Japanese skills are flawless no one can deny it.

7. joshua12131415

joshua12131415 Bison Rider Tester

can you watch sub anime without the subs?

ieat2much likes this.
  8. TheBloodOfNight

Very long monologues are usually complicated, but ye i can. I watch only simple stuff to understand like shoujo or shounen so ye, maybe thats why. /shoujo ai rocks/

joshua12131415 likes this.
  9. asger75

asger75 Haxor

I had to learn Japanese skills in Australia, and I can tell you your grammars skills are shit, sorry broski

10. TheBloodOfNight

Thats so cool. :D Japanese is cool, but to tell the truth... I was too lazy to master even hiragana. I thought the joke about my Japanese skills was obvious tho. I typed something like
    "Breasts are best from girls best" After all even if i can understand some stuff by ear its not like i can make whole sentences, i used my hiragana skills and i was experimenting with some words like oppai saikoo onna later i added sai... I tried to merge words i typed into a sentence using google translator so rip. Well to tell the truth i have installed Japanese language just so i can access Japongo games better. Tho it was funny how it changed after i erased 1 symbol or added. .p. Someone will delete our messages so better dont post off topic. :p Last time our conversation which got deleted was about tripping on a dick and breaking your neck
    manga.png

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
    ieat2much likes this.
  11. asger75

asger75 Haxor

Don't get me wrong lol, I'm terrible at Japanese, but tbh your thing looks like it really all is google translated, I think it it basically says; boobs colour girl interesting extreme high school... lol.

12. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

On the topic of art, what resources do you use to learn? I'm guessing most of us are self-taught.

There's a huge amount of good material online. I'm not just talking about tutorials like How to Draw an Eye--there are people who teach the fundamentals that will improve all illustrations (i.e. learning construction, perspective, proportions, etc.). Sycra (video2)(playlist3) taught me a lot about the fundamentals, and Proko is a god of anatomy.

I still suck, because I draw less than once a week (practice makes perfect). Plus, I don't use reference as often as I should. BloodOfNight is much better at that, it seems.

I've been stuck on humans for a while, but I feel like I can make decent-looking faces, sometimes.
    face1.jpg face2.jpg
    The rest of the body is a mystery. Well, I can do some basic poses, but that's all.
    figure1.jpg figure2.jpg
    What are feet, lol.
    figure3.jpg
    Messy lines, I know. That's the thing with pencils. Every time I erase something, there's some smudge left behind. As I upload these, I'm noticing mistakes. But I still feel decently proud of these.

Oh yea, and I don't know how to draw digitally at all. I think I would need a tablet?

EDIT: Nsio has really good picture tutorials on deviantart, and he uses an anime/manga style, which most of you seem to prefer.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2017
  13. Cohen

Cohen Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni Tester

Biurza likes this.
  14. franek123

franek123 The architect of the royal castle. Donator Tester

upload_2017-2-21_21-49-39.png
    right.

Biurza and ieat2much like this.
  15. ieat2much

ieat2much Bison Rider

You don't have to use Clip Studio paint. Speaking of which, Clip Studio Paint is on sale, will last till Sunday, It costs $25 on sale.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 21, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 21, 2017 ---
    I basically learn from all the people you listed. :o

ParaLogia and Biurza like this.
  16. Elf

Elf Bison Rider

A drawing I made for Elodie
    Photo0436.jpg
    It is basically her as a rag doll.

17. ieat2much

ieat2much Bison Rider

I can be your angle or your debil :X3:
    anglledebilsketch.png

18. Elf

Elf Bison Rider

Oh my god, that is fucking adorable D: I love it!
    Devil please, angel would send me to an exorcist :c or perform exorcism herself... I don't wanna die yet.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 22, 2017, Original Post Date: Feb 22, 2017 ---
    dddd.png
    Just so you know, I'd change that B to V.

19. ieat2much

ieat2much Bison Rider

What if she's suppose to be an airhead where people see her as an idiot? ???

Biurza likes this.
  20. Elf

Elf Bison Rider

I CLEARLY AM TOO STUPID FOR YOU.
    cryblood.png
    This guy is stupid. Ignore him. ^

jimmyzoudcba, Biurza and ieat2much like this.