1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Story Awesome story about Kalle and manancoman in roleplay

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by Minifuse, Feb 22, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Minifuse

Minifuse Catapult Fodder

Kalle was a poor farmer and one day started a business selling Bread, flour, eggs, ale and live chickens. Then Manancoman came and ordered a box of bread and eggs. I brought the stuff and he paid. then he dug a public tunnel for people to pass trough. when the tunnel was ready me and him celebrated with ale and cake also i brought a mysterious drink. we ate and drank, then i drank the mysterious drink... i vomited, then a while from there i fell on hard stone and broke my leg i got to a surgeon and he installed a peg leg for me. then i told him the story of my father and this was what i said : One day my father brought me to fight the human eater gloruk. then gloruk devoured my father and i ran away as fast as i could. then manancoman asked: can i go and look at your village? i said : yes!. when we were there i saw gloruk staring at me i yelled : RUN!!!.
    me and manancoman hid in a deep tunnel underground. we hid there gloruk was walking on top of us i was so scared i just wanted to die...
    then i took my dagger and stared at it. manancoman said to me: dont do it! then i said : either way im still gonna die... i cut my hand and throat then i bled to death manancoman screamed in sadness : NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! then he built a grave for me when the gloruk was gone...

Biurza and mcrifel like this.
  2. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Run DURURURURURU...