1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Zombie Fortress Plus 1.6.7f

When the zombie man throws in a little extra

1. JackMcDaniels

JackMcDaniels Haxor

Oh ok :QQ:

Also I have noticed a trend in that absolutely nobody wants to be crossbow knight, not sure if its because its underpowered, not fun to play or both. You always see those green books discarded and left to rot.

2. asger75

asger75 Haxor

I'd like it if you could climb crossbow bolts, but you can't... that's the only reason it isn't my favourite class

Frikman likes this.
  3. Frikman

Frikman Bison Rider

Frikman updated Zombie Fortress Plus with a new update entry:

misc fixes and balance

Read the rest of this update entry...

JackMcDaniels and asger75 like this.
  4. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

server is updated

Frikman and JackMcDaniels like this.
  5. asger75

asger75 Haxor

Frikman likes this.
  6. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

Spectator mode would make administrating & talking so much more fun, if you could add it in somehow I'd be grateful <3
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 14, 2016, Original Post Date: Nov 14, 2016 ---

*::P:*

7. kiaran

kiaran Ballista Bolt Thrower
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

me too

8. enderzilla747

enderzilla747 Bison Rider Tester

I find it fun to play as, the shield is very helpful for when I run out of arrows and need to retreat. Along with sliding towards an area where zombies breached in.

9. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

First off let me say awesome job with the mod so far. I've noticed that the player heads or Blowjob mod does not work well together with this mod. Is there something in this zombie fortress mod i could edit to make the blowjob or player heads mod work together? Also a suggestion for knight and archer shops; I think you should add the molotov mod in Knight shops and the BombSatchel mod in Archer shops. I also think monsters destroying objects should be a little bit stronger since its so easy to build shelters underground with no hassle.

10. Olimarrex

Atm monsters can only destroy doors I think, frikman said there was some issue that he didn't know how to fix.

11. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

Ah i figured out why i couldn't use the blowjob mod with this mod. Seems i had to remove the runnerhead.as file from the mod so that it doesn't conflict with blowjob mods runnerhead.as file.

enderzilla747 likes this.
  12. KingNick465

KingNick465 Catapult Fodder

Hey does anyone know what's going on with this server recently? I've just been getting back into KAG and have been playing on this server a little bit, but these past few days I can't find it listed. Is it taken down or something? Hopefully not.

13. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

I stopped hosting it since nobody played it no more and it was no longer updated.

14. enderzilla747

enderzilla747 Bison Rider Tester

RIP. I forgot the name of the other server, but it had no graves, so zombie players had no scrolls. No Slayer scroll 4 me

15. JohnAqua

JohnAqua Catapult Fodder

Excuse me, I was wondering how the spawn points are determined, the normal tents don't seem to work, i attached the map I made.
    And am i correct when I saw in the reviews that zombies can't break blocks yet?

Attached Files:

16. cesarjunior233

cesarjunior233 Shipwright

How to get zombie scroll ??? Is pretty hard to get , need add a quicker way to get

17. Olimarrex

I think scrolls are spawned on wave 10, from the boss... it used to be possible to get them from wave 5 monsters aswell, but frikman removed this.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 4, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 4, 2017 ---
    I think in most zombies modes players spawn at the sides, regardless of spawns, and yes zombies can't break blocks yet.

Biurza likes this.
  18. Frikman

Frikman Bison Rider

I haven't updated the mod in age because I've been very busy, but also because I consider to be on a complete/stable state right now. I mean I'd love to make zombies break blocks and everything but I haven't studied how to code lately so that'll have to wait for now. Still, I'd love to play some matches one of these days but I can't host with my new ISP :DDDD

Spawn points are hard coded. Survivors will always spawn on 2 points: a) Migrants, if there's any alive, and b) top edges of the map.
    Infected players on the other hand will always spawn on undead statues, which have a special color on the map files. Check any of the sample maps and you'll notice the statue almost inmediately c:

You need to beat an abomination if you want to get scrolls of undead. As said earlier, you could get them on day 5 on older versions, but that gave undead players a high advantage. Trust me, getting the scrolls early is not a fun idea.

19. PugLion

PugLion Catapult Fodder

Thanks for this amazing mod! I've been wanting to stream this on twitch however after installing the mod and logging into the server, I can't seem to spawn and the game keeps ending with "No survivors or migrants left, survived for 1 day.". I've tried clicking on change team but there is only the option to select spectate.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  20. Olimarrex

This is almost certainly related to the new KAG update, which basically breaks all mods. For until they fix it.

Vamist likes this.