1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Killstreak´s

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Ni, Mar 21, 2017.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Some epic Killstreak´s wouldn´t be bad ;p
    What do you think ?

2. asger75

asger75 Haxor

D-d-damn straight?
    I want some erhh... I want some bloody erm; tf2 style killstreak swords and bows... Now, Stat, do it thd.

Ni likes this.
  3. platy1knight

platy1knight Haxor Tester

I once got 5 kill combo , best streak was 16 kdr

Biurza likes this.
  4. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

I once killed 7 people with one spike, Oh dat feel.

Magmus and platy1knight like this.
  5. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

aint there a page for this already? Besidese KAG imo isn't the right game to have killstreaks, wouldn't fit.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  6. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

Really ? I didn´t found anything ;o

7. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

I remember thread about best KDR in game. This is about best killstreak. Not really same, but not too different. :migrant:

8. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

Would be really nice to have this and preferrably not the boring killstreak mod that exists that just gives you coin boosts, which in tdm at this point means diddly donk. I have no clue what happened to mounted bows but perhaps they could get re-implemented through this by having it as a high killstreak reward. Could probs add boulders as a reward and increase usage of that in TDM and CTF matches, etc. Miss my mounted bows, loved getting thrown around in those things.

enderzilla747 and bru-jaz like this.
  9. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

It would be better if it was shown for longer and your best killstreak displayed on the scoreboard.

Magmus, Biurza and an_obamanation like this.
  10. Eluded

Eluded Haxor Official Server Admin

I think that the kill streak numbers shown at the minute should be made bigger as you get more kills ( and also made visible to others ). So if you get a streak of 10 or something then a big 10 appears above your head. This has a better feel factor than killstreaks on the scoreboard imo.

11. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Would be an eyesore imo. Keep it simple and display it in the scoreboard. I wouldn't want people to have numbers hanging above their heads all the time. Also if it were displayed above you that'll make it easier to see that you're a good player which might make them avoid you.

Fuzzle likes this.
  12. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

Wouldn't be an eyesore, its not like you get a 10 killstreak every 5 seconds. The other numbers will be slightly smaller and only pop up when you get a kill for a split second then go away. It isn't like there is a permanent killcount on your head if that was the case then we wouldn't be talking about killstreaks.

Not all the time, just a split second after a kill.

Won't happen, its hard to avoid people in a 2d game and people don't really care about ignoring good players. And if all this wasn't the case then having the killstreak on the scoreboard is definitely worse for the possible avoiding part. Everyone can see it then and see it for a while and mostly kdr farmers would see that killstreak because they look at the scoreboard often. So they might start avoiding the good player not to end up getting massacred. But still unlikely.

Biurza likes this.
Mods: Rainbows