1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

PAID MODDING WORK OFFER :) For Shiprekt

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG]' started by daskew87, Mar 24, 2017.

1. daskew87

daskew87 Legendary corpse humper Donator

SHIPREKT - THE NEXT PHASE?

Me and @oddjoeguy think that shiprekt is an incredible mod that could be even better.

I cannot code myself, although I do understand some elements of it and I can certainly change parameters of stuff.

We are willing to pay a reasonable amount of monies for certain additions to the mod. The mod we are wanting to change is basically Strathos + Chrispins version of the THD game shiprekt. Chrispins has given full permission to alter it.

:rekt:

!!!I have my own dedicated server for you to use to test it etc.

I don't mind if you only fancy doing 1 or 2 of the jobs. If we get just that much done we will be happy customers.

Some things we would like:

1. A new weapon (spriting and sounds work can be done for you)
    2. Emergency Teleportation device (one time use, teleports you to a random place on the map but not onto land)
    3. Forcefield Actualiser device (places an 8 block wide 1 block thick forcefield stationary line that lasts 20 seconds. Only your team can shoot through it)
    4. Giving reconstruction powers to the Harvestor (so left click is recon, right click is decon)
    5. Secondary cores (can be used on mini-ships; you can build from them, but you cannot spawn back at this core if you die. The price for these is hefty... Also they can only be bought from bases, not the mothership. They have less HP, and cause a little less of an explosion upon death.
    6. Molecularly Enhanced Rubber armour (can take hits from missile launchers and cannonballs extremely well but gets ripped appart by MGs and flaks)
    7. Some balances to the game.
    8. Fix the notorious crashing issue.

Contact me on the forum ::):

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
    epsilon likes this.
  2. oddjoeguy

oddjoeguy Builder Stabber

yeah, some of the features are simple to program but I don't have knowledge in kag modding, only c#. shiprekt has always been a popular mod so it would be great to have it improved more by a modder. a lot of these changes are to try and improve the gameplay. dask also can host his own server of the mod if you would need a private server to test the mod out with us

it'd be great improving this mod

3. FunATuns

FunATuns Builder Carry Donator

Whats the crashing issue?

4. Monkey_Feats

Monkey_Feats Bison Rider Tester

The version yous are using at the moment is actually my edit of their last build, I never released it, someone got it from my server, which is fine. I added in the doors, trees and changed the grass tiles to look more natural. I was actually thinking about fixing it and releasing it recently.

The crash might be my doing, you should download their last version and test if it still crashes.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
    daskew87 likes this.
  5. daskew87

daskew87 Legendary corpse humper Donator

SPRITER NEEDED!

Contact me ::):

We have managed to add some cool things to the mod, but need some more sprites!

EDIT: I forgot to mention the spriting is done just if you are interested in doing it. The payments are only for modding.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 30, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 7, 2017 ---
    SHIPREKT PLUS UPDATE

So far the mission has been a great success! :rekt:

Changes so far added to the mod:

• Secondary cores (allows successful mini-ship players to establish their own battle-cruiser, however not as powerful as normal cores)
    • Hyper-flak weapon (the new most powerful weapon in the game. It has two different attacks, but has to be manned)
    • Poison water (you die if you try to swim in it)
    • Mini-stations (less valueable forms of normal stations)
    • Anti-ram armour (finally a viable defence against ramming ships)
    • Many balances and adjustments
    dj9h8c4p984trj.png

Modders and spriters message me!

I feel that this project is taking shiprekt plus to it's 3rd stage.

There are many great ideas still that I would like to add to shiprekt. I have paid 2 modders already for their help, but I need a new modder! So if you think you want to give this a go PM me.

Spriters, I know you guys like to create your own art for mods - there's plenty of art to do here. Contact me. ::):