1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Star Wars Mod?

Discussion in 'Gamemodes' started by TheDoctorGoat, Mar 13, 2016.

1. TheDoctorGoat

TheDoctorGoat Catapult Fodder

I'm interest in making a Star Wars based mod in KAG. Mainly with changed textures such as lightsabers for swords, different skins that will change the colour and style of your lightsaber. To replace archer maybe different types of ranged units based on different peoples from the star wars universe so if your red you can have the skin of a bounty hunter or stormtrooper(and various variations of such) and if your blue you can look like rebel soldiers and smugglers. For builders there could be ugnaught engineers and pit droids and such. To make blasters functioning it would probably be possible to make the drop rate of 'blaster bolts' to zero(if it works like that, im not a programmer). Also ballistas and catas could be different types of mobile artillery.
    As previously stated I am not a programmer and all of these are concepts. I am prepared, however, to create new textures using either paint or another program (i am experienced using photoshop for pixelated design but i unfortunately do not have access to such as i am only 15).
    If you wish to contact me either comment or visit me on steam and add me(I cant remember my privacy settings atm, you may not be able to comment on my steam).
    To start at least one person experienced in C++(i think thats the code used for KAG) and probably another one or 2 people to aid in creating the textures for this planned mod.
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ifuckedmycompanioncube/
    Thank you for reading.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2016
    Ni, jonipro, Killy07 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Killy07

Killy07 Bison Rider

Lmao dude i was talking about that today
    Sadly been over a year since this EPIC idea has been created