1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Game is dying

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bunnie, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Old thread was locked because moron players spammed it with offtopic. Let's discuss the sad death of this wonderful game instead of putting pics of overwatch's heroes or spongebob.

43 players and 54 servers the moment I am typing this. If you don't do something drastic I give it maximum a year.

2. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

Same numbers as last year. Kag Grows due to steam sales, then dies down and repeat.

3. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

I think 'moron players' spammed it with off topic because the discussion ended after the first thread.
    You make it sound like it's a huge issue when the number of players has remained consistent over the last few years, maybe lowered a tiny bit. Eventually, the game might die well after the last big update has been released and THD have moved onto other games but this would be well later than a year.

jimmyzoudcba likes this.
  4. franek123

franek123 The architect of the royal castle. Donator Tester

Do I really need to type same thing second time? People were giving it "maximum a year" two years ago. Fuck off, unless you got some real topic to discuss. There's nothing to discuss if you put it like it's already dead. If you have any ideas how to fix small player amount, go on and make thread about it, instead of making third shit thread.

epsilon and jimmyzoudcba like this.
  5. Kbowl

Kbowl Catapult Fodder

I disagree. Same amount of people as when I joined half a year ago.

6. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Make KAG 2 already, I wanna play that.

Cruxiat and bunnie like this.
  7. jimmyzoudcba

jimmyzoudcba Haxor Tester

I don't wanna sound negative or whatever crap, but
    - Do threads like this really matter? Yeah you could say "it's a fact" "it raises awareness" but....... >.>
    - Got ideas to improve playerbase?
    - I saw this last year. We are still here. MLK 3 still have plenty of matches. AG, SURGE, TOXIC, clans aren't dead either.
    - I want updates ;-;

an_obamanation likes this.
  8. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

Topic has already been discussed to oblivion; stop posting/responding to these threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.