1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Video The Deadliest Donut

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by ParaLogia, May 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

I was messing around with @fiddy in @Eluded 's test server, and we invented a little game of survival. We created a circular track that you had to walk through, with the whole interior lined with spikes. We competed to see who could last the most laps, before succumbing to exhaustion and impalement.

I didn't record the original track, but I eventually realized that we could fit two people into the track if we expanded the track a bit. I found the perfect dimensions that allowed two people to circle the track, but only if they were perfectly synchronized. If misaligned, one person would run into the other's spikes.

Anyway, here's a video:

Link: https://youtu.be/64xe0NBPfLo

For a few seconds there, I felt perfect harmony. It was blissful.

2. l3afysamz

l3afysamz Ballista Bolt Thrower

I guess that's one way to play KAG. Pretty creative concept you've got here, but how many people would last in a donut that was twice the size

3. Eluded

Eluded Haxor Official Server Admin

Nice hahaha

4. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Noice, I saw the server had some people in it yesterday, That was probably you guys, I was going to come but i already had to go because i was busy just to eat my dinner, But aside from that, Noice video indeed :P