1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG2 Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by atthetta, Jun 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atthetta

atthetta Builder Stabber

KF9000 here again, best KAG player,

Let's discuss the development for KAG2. Because developers are working on KAG2, what would you like to see in the sequel? Imagine if the whole game gets a revamp and overhaul. What are some good changes that can take place? Personally, I want to see a fully developed single-player mode, something more akin to "King Arthur's World" from whence the game idea comes from originally, anyway. The single-player mode will have difficulty settings, and could 'unlock' new races, skills, classes, etc.

This leads to the new races! Goblins, and air people, will be included, from KAW (King Arthur's World). Some specialties of the new races can include: Goblins, faster mining speeds, builds goblin machines, such as a mobile flame-throwing unit. Air people, can build some special 'air' planks that allow building in the sky (air superiority)!

A lot of the multiplayer modes are already pretty good. KAG2 will have TDM, CTF, of course. However with multiplayer, let's include more "ranking" and 'experience' gains. The better you perform in multiplayer, the more achievements, and game unlocks you'll acquire. For example you'll need to win some games before you, or your team, unlocks the goblin or air people races.

Let's discuss, go!!!

//EDIT: Development of KAG2 has NOT been confirmed, hence why I changed the title of the thread to better reflect the contents. ~Galen

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2017
  2. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

rip

TFlippy, epsilon, bunnie and 4 others like this.
  3. atthetta

atthetta Builder Stabber

KAG will be missed. But KAG2 will be even better, so don't worry.

4. Bint

Bint Haxor

I for one can't wait to be an air person :eek:

Failedwhistle5 and atthetta like this.
  5. boagboy

boagboy Drill Rusher

maybe in my dreams ;_;

6. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

confirmation where

an_obamanation likes this.
  7. atthetta

atthetta Builder Stabber

Confirmation from me, since I'm one of the few people who actually like, enjoy, support, and want to see the KAG franchise grow.

Apparently I'm the only real fan of this game, and on this forum....

Failedwhistle5, Kryptic and bunnie like this.
  8. BarsukEughen555

lol official confirmation fucker
    you are not part of THD

9. atthetta

atthetta Builder Stabber

Let's make it reality!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 12, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 12, 2017 ---
    They're going to hire me, soon, I can feel it....

I need 50k a year at least though....

8x, platy1knight and Bint like this.
  10. BarsukEughen555

erik102003, Bint, epsilon and 2 others like this.
  11. BarsukEughen555

they dont even earn 50k a year selling this game, lol

12. l3afysamz

l3afysamz Ballista Bolt Thrower

Where's the proof :0? First I've heard of it

an_obamanation likes this.
  13. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Nice one.

Why aren't you banned already?

14. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

50k of what? czech crowns? polish złoty? jewish shekels? american dollars? british pounds? euros?

15. I swear this guy is straight bamboozle

16. an_obamanation

an_obamanation The boss Donator

Everyone on this forum cares about KAG to at least some degree. Just because people criticize what you say or say you're wrong doesn't mean we don't like the game, we just had a problem with what you said and felt that you needed to be corrected or wanted to offer our thoughts. Also, that's not a confirmation and you're presenting your own fictional scenarios as facts.

My thoughts for "KAG 2" are to stay simple and just refine the core aspects of what KAG is. If you're going to completely change the formula by throwing in fucking flame throwers and shit i'd honestly just want it to be a different series entirely.

17. l3afysamz

Keep on dreaming :QQ:

18. atthetta

atthetta Builder Stabber

The fact that I've been banned a few times for merely mentioning the idea of KAG2, demonstrates otherwise. Perhaps there are other fans of the game here, but, hard to demonstrate this in such a toxic environment.

That's the thing though, the "core aspect" of KAG is built on King Arthur's World, a game by which most people here haven't seemed to have played or enjoyed. Thus the core aspect of KAG is different than KAW. I have both backgrounds. I loved the SNES game and beat that long ago. So my suggestions, to align more with KAW, essentially is the core-aspect.

KAG is a Soldat-styled game. I like that. However my threads are merely to continue the positive aspects. Have I indicated otherwise?

The thing about game-development and changes is this: you can't please everybody. The DEVs have the ultimate say, of course. Therefore it is up to game-devs to create games, and players to play them. Players cannot always get what is wanted. This should go without saying though.

19. l3afysamz

THD doesn't have the budget for experimenting with KAG. They should focus on fixing what they have instead of adding more and more or making something new.

20. atthetta

atthetta Builder Stabber

I believe that KAG could have been, and still could be, much more popular. There is still a lot of potential, and revenue.

The big deal these days is youtube, steaming, etc. If more gamers saw KAG games being played and playing, that may draw a lot more to the game and increase sales.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.