1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG2 Discussion

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by atthetta, Jun 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

To be honest new class suggestions are trash. There are three classes in KAG and that's just right, and it has stayed like that for over 5 years now.

BarsukEughen555 and l3afysamz like this.
  2. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

there are 5 don't let the game fool you
    1. knight. he kills people with his sword and shield
    2. suicide bomber. loves kegs and bombs, deadly when launched from a catapult
    3. archer. gives cancer
    4. minecrafter. builds nice bases and shops and stuff
    5. rat. is a rat. gives cancer too

BarsukEughen555 and l3afysamz like this.
  3. Coroz

Coroz B R B Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

so true

4. atthetta

atthetta Builder Stabber

It appeared to me from the depth of fragmented dreams, on a cold, hopeless night.

5. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Guys ive got an even better idea: KAG3

please send over the paperwork for my 50k salary when you have time, thd

xHKGx, BarsukEughen555 and Asu like this.
  6. atthetta

atthetta Builder Stabber

It hasn't actually, it's just getting started. Ignore Asu and the other cancer-posters, naysayers, who hate KAG and want to see it fail. Their opinions are worthless anyway, and they're incapable of being positive and constructive. Unfortunately this is the foundation of players that KAG and their devs received. KAG and THD deserve a lot better, and will receive as much.

For a great game deserves a great player base. Asu does not reflect this at all, no matter how many hours he claims to have played. That doesn't mean shit, in the end, especially with somebody so negative and cancerous.

These are GREAT IDEAS! This was the response I was hoping for! Very good.

Now, of course, forget the naysayers. They don't want to see KAG progress, be successful, or develop. I'm very much against that. Your idea of a polearm-soldier class is great. I disagree, they should not have shields at all, two-handed like you mentioned. Also they should be able to cut through wooden doors much faster than swords, and also be able to, slowly, bash through stone doors. They will be more 'offensive' than the well-rounded knight class.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 13, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 13, 2017 ---
    "HAHAHA I'm such a witty and clever, popular, funny guy! Hey everybody, look at me, I need attention!!!"

Yawn, you're boring, go away. Take Asu with you. You guys are cancerous and negative to the KAG community. The developers deserve a better playerbase. However, we have to work with what we got...

7. asger75

asger75 Haxor

I want the game to actually have bears and eagles this time, I love this game, as one of kags best players I totally agree with you @atthetta , AND I can't wait for KAG2, I'M SO HAPPY IT'S IN DEVELOPMENT :D.. I really hope you do a good job developing it attettha, if you don't I will be very heart broken and upset, I may even suicide :c. Don't worry about the NaySayers, or the Cancer Posters They're just jelous you got a million dollar contract from Geti, I've already figured it out, Geti "getting married" is just his way of saying that he quits and hands over the mantle of being creator of KAG2 to you. Hahaha, I wish you best of luck. <3.

8. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

I want the game to actually have bears and eagles this time, I love this game, as one of kags best players I totally agree with you @atthetta , AND I can't wait for KAG2, I'M SO HAPPY IT'S IN DEVELOPMENT :D.. I really hope you do a good job developing it attettha, if you don't I will be very heart broken and upset, I may even suicide :c. Don't worry about the NaySayers, or the Cancer Posters They're just jelous you got a million dollar contract from Geti, I've already figured it out, Geti "getting married" is just his way of saying that he quits and hands over the mantle of being creator of KAG2 to you. Hahaha, I wish you best of luck. <3.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 13, 2017, Original Post Date: Jun 13, 2017 ---

9. asger75

asger75 Haxor

YOU NAYSAYER, THE FORUMS LAGGED YOU CANCER POSTER

BarsukEughen555 likes this.
  10. atthetta

atthetta Builder Stabber

I appreciate your kind words and detect no sarcasm whatsoever, thank you!

asger75 and bunnie like this.
  11. asger75

asger75 Haxor

wot sarcasm boi. I'm starting to think you're a Naysayer, or maybe even a cancer poster... >->

BarsukEughen555 likes this.
  12. atthetta

atthetta Builder Stabber

This thread is breaking the forum.... uh oh.

Well when I started KAG about a few months ago now, the forum was like completely barren and nobody was even using it........

13. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

badgers added when

Vamist and asger75 like this.
  14. atthetta

atthetta Builder Stabber

Also for everybody with no background in KAW, here is the old SNES game, however it does not show the goblin and air people stages:

15. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

No problem

asger75 and BarsukEughen555 like this.
  16. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Locking since this thread has gone completely off-topic.
    @atthetta: this was also the last thread I was willing to let be regarding this very specific topic. If you post (or anyone else, for that matter) comparable threads about this specific issue, then I will also lock those threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.