1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Kag Merch

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Kryptic, Jun 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: Rainbows
  1. Kryptic

Kryptic Horde Gibber

I was talking to silver and Kf9000 in a ctf game, and this idea came up. It would be cool if the devs started a indiegogo or gofundme for keg merch. I wouldn't mind spending 20-30 dollars on a t-shirt or something like that. There could be hats, t-shirts, hoodies, and maybe even plushies of red and blue archers, knights, and builders. I think it would be very beneficial to the game because its a good way of advertising the game, and a good source of income.
    If this ever does happen, don't order like 500 at a time and then wait for them to sell out. Do monthly orders of an exact count of how many items were ordered in the past month. This would result in a long time for players to recieve the item they ordered, but I don't think people would care to much about waiting 3-4 months before getting their shirt.

NOTE: I do not know if this existed during the early stages of kag, or if this idea has already been mentioned. If it his been mentioned, please tell me and I will delete this.

ValiantVoyager likes this.
  2. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

3. Kryptic

Kryptic Horde Gibber

I saw that to, but it looks really outdated. That shirt goes under "King Arthur" so its not just kag stuff, but all merch related to king arthur @Niiiiii

4. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Would buy merch too but think about it, if THD is struggling to find the income and time to work on KAG then how would they find the time to make merch. They most likely wouldn't allow the community to design/make them since they would most likely have imperfections or not match.

Atm THD understands that these sort of things only appeal to the community rather than anyone else. They are now focusing on another game(s) so they can hopefully reach more people than KAG does.

Also don't you think THD has looked through all their options? Merch is a very obvious 'solution' and they possibly would've released some if it was viable.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  5. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

lol KF9000
    plsno KF9000 in my lands

asger75, epsilon and an_obamanation like this.
  6. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

- KAG has a small community - doubtful many would buy
    - in this case of this small community, the costs to make merch would be bigger than the return

if kag2 is ever made and it's crazy popular then sure, why not. but the game would need to have, i'd say, at least a 4-5x bigger community

Last edited: Jun 21, 2017
  7. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Mods: Rainbows
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.