1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Global ban appeals

Discussion in 'Help' started by SirSalami, Nov 1, 2011.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. Kazaco97

Kazaco97 Bison Rider Global Moderator Forum Moderator

The thread is meant for appeals on global/server bans actually given by Furai based on multiples accounts of someone griefing on official servers. However, nobody reads the FAQ's to see that bans on hacking aren't ever overturned. The other thread is meant for bans given out by a server admin.

Stop posting in this thread unless you have an appeal, please. Discuss bans/rules and whatnot in the official server thread instead.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
    Noburu and an_obamanation like this.
  2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

This thread is for global ban appeals. As long as cheating/hacking bans are permanent and I think I've only unbanned few falsely accused people in past (my mistake while adding a ban or similar situation) then all the other kind of bans are "appealable". That said people don't really bother with reporting griefers and other kind of offenders and bans are usually short for it anyway so the offender doesn't even bother to come to forums to appeal.

I'll clean up this thread in few days. Leaving it here so people interested can read. Please don't reply below unless you're appealing for your ban.

3. SantaPepsi

SantaPepsi Shipwright

Hello, I l launched the game after not playing for a while and whenever I try to connect to a server it says I've been banned. I can't even single-player. I'm not sure why I have been banned but I'd like to request a unban. My steam profile is http://steamcommunity.com/id/n1ghtp1g.

P.S. The guard FAQ link does not work.

4. Furai

Hey,

I've just checked both of your account - the one you're using here on forums and the one tied to Steam. None of these are banned globally. So maybe you're just getting ping banned.

5. The_Predator

The_Predator Shipwright

Hello, I would like to make an appeal, chickenleg2 has been a good player and a highly valued member of the kag community for a long time. But now he has a global ban..... Why? and Could you please lift it for a good gentleman.
    Many thanks.

erik102003 and Biurza like this.
  6. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

https://api.kag2d.com/player/chickenleg2/status

he's going to be unbanned in about 3 days. So its not that long of a wait time.

mcrifel and Blue_Tiger like this.
  7. The_Predator

The_Predator Shipwright

Thank you my good man, I shall inform him of the news and suggest to him to meditate more often.

epsilon likes this.
  8. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

(off-topic posts deleted)

Noburu, PUNK123, Asu and 1 other person like this.
  9. Isaacake

Isaacake Shark Slayer

Can i please get unbanned? I recently got a global ban over griefing on a server and it really upsets me considering it wasn't a huge grief. If i get unbanned, i will not make the same mistake again.
    Thank you.

10. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

https://api.kag2d.com/player/isaacake/status

3 days until its expired.

Isaacake, PUNK123 and an_obamanation like this.
  11. Isaacake

Isaacake Shark Slayer

Thanks <3

12. Furai

Trying to crash official servers by building a lot of ladders and then destroying them isn't a huge grief? Then what is?

Osmal, PUNK123, Vampire and 1 other person like this.
  13. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

[Thread cleaned, again.]

Varion, Noburu, Vampire and 4 others like this.
  14. johnathonminime

johnathonminime Catapult Fodder

So i havent played kag in like 5 years, get all hyped up when i was remembering crumbling enemy towers and shit. So i download it, go to join a server and i have a global ban, i dont recall ever hacking, i dont think ive ever hacked a multiplayer game. so i guess this is a ban appeal, and to know what i was banned for i guess.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 4, 2017, Original Post Date: Oct 4, 2017 ---
    j
    ust remembered i made a alt yeeeeeaaaaars ago, cant remember what i got banned for though :/

Clev and Varion like this.
  15. Furai

Going to continue the conversation in a PM.

Varion likes this.
  16. The_Predator

The_Predator Shipwright

Hello, I'm contacting you on behalf of our good friend and kag brother (chickenleg2) as he can't ever log on to this forum.
    He has received a global ban on all servers so I would like to launch an appeal to get him back as he is a great friend, and a good player who always makes the game fun and interesting.

I would like to aswell ask why he is banned as the night before the ban I was on the same team as him and he didn't do anything but build? is this not what the game is about?.

Biurza likes this.
  17. Lava

Lava Former Lag King Staff Alumni Donator Tester

He was banned for kegging his own base, as usual.

Magmus and Clev like this.
  18. The_Predator

The_Predator Shipwright

Thanks for the fast reply.
    I never saw such an event take place and I was there the whole time, do you have the link to the video capture?
    also my good man how long is he banned for? as I need him on my team for captains soon.

19. Furai

Video. This is not his first offence hence the ban is longer than usual. He just loves to grief his own teams. And inb4, there is no good reason for griefing.

20. The_Predator

The_Predator Shipwright

I competed in that game in red team and we won that round.....because as I watched, chickenleg2 brought the flag back with someone else so I don't see what the issue is here.
    I saw two other men activate exploding kegs in the base before this who were not chickenleg, did you ban them too?
    and also can you relay to me how long precisely does the ban live for?

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey