1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

CTF [REJECTED]AsuSkyDominationCTF

Discussion in 'Rejected Maps' started by Asu, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Map name: Sky Domination
    Gamemode: CTF
    Symmetrical: YES
    Special features: Two ways : One above and one below. Three flying islands on the above way, with one flag in the back. Capturing the enemy back island basically mean you won.
    Below, a small cliff and a U-shaped way and a flag below the back islands.
    Low tunneling potential.
    Map: AsuSkyDominationCTF.png

Last edited: Jun 3, 2017
    bunnie, asger75, PUNK123 and 2 others like this.
  2. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

This map has next to no visible gold and imo it is designed specifically for siege and tunnel warfare. I dont see how tunneling for the gold could be fun and i dont think the average lemming in a ctf server would think to just start digging until they found gold. I suppose that situation could be fine if there were other viable ways to win but i dont see many on this map beyond tunnels and siege. Also the bottom is gonna be useless from an offensive standpoint imo(in Joop's it will just lead to tunneling and spawn blocking off) and that U place certainly wont help the beginning rush for either side. Beyond that if the map deteriorates the bedrock there could be an indestructable pit that would deny anyone from below a reasonable chance of mounting an offensive. If you disagree with any of this feel free to correct me/us or change the map and remove the rejected tag so it can be moved back to the application area. Rejected for now.

3. asger75

asger75 Haxor

Punk was a mistake.

Arkros likes this.