1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

How did you come up with your Forum name?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by AgentHightower, Jun 7, 2017.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Bint

Bint Haxor

Bitch Please + -icus (coz medieval I guess *comedic genius*) > Bitch > Bint (relatively friendly equivalent (from the Arabic word for "girl" *accidental casual racism*) > Bont

2. Pirate-Rob

Pirate-Rob Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Was gonna make my first account on some old browser game, thought it'd be cool to be a pirate, so I was like 'Pirate-Bob'! But that name was taken, so my mother nearby said "why not pirate-rob?" (since rob is part of my real name) and ever since then been pirate-rob pretty much everywhere.

3. SJD360

SJD360 Haxor

"SJD" are my initials, and the "360" was either because it was just filler, or because I really liked angles, take your pick.

Sammy or SammyJ elsewhere, pretty self-explanatory.

AgentHightower and Biurza like this.
  4. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

It's a little late to merge, but there was an old thread with the same premise: https://forum.thd.vg/threads/the-meaning-of-your-name.3523/

Feel free to read through the answers there, but please post in this new thread only.

Your name is Kazaco Zaco Co, isn't it?

5. fangpier656

fangpier656 Haxor

Ninja Legos (Ninjagos)

6. nickkardash

nickkardash Bison Rider

This is for username dpants. Only way you will appreciate the name is to type in dpants in YouTube. It's a adult swim skit. https://youtu.be/dEwjogp4wIo

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
    AgentHightower and Biurza like this.
  7. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

I was obsessed with tigers when I had to create a username. I wanted to be a cool tiger though, not one of those orange or white plebs. So I'm a blue tiger.

Maltager cus Maltese Tiger cus both "Blue" and "Tiger" are common in usernames and it was annoying being confused all the time whether someone was talking to me.

But then @malfunction came along and ruined my plan :(.

8. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Maltese Tiger sounds cooler than Maltager.

FunATuns and AgentHightower like this.
  9. malfunction

malfunction Drill Rusher Staff Alumni
    1. Ancient Gear - [AG#]

I blame maltager for making people confused as well ::):

AgentHightower likes this.
  10. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

200px-OlimarPikmin3Art.jpg
    637769ed20efba2e75e276bf82a2c23b.jpg

11. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

12. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

1 word.
    Most people just call me oli tho. Which gets confusing when both olimaty and olimarrex are on the server c:

13. MrHobo

MrHobo Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester

For my nickname; Gingerbeard - I have a brother who is ginger. This very special brother of mine who is a ginger, introduced me to kag. I have never thought of changing it for any reason since.
    For my Username; Mrhobo - Once I dressed up like a hobo on Halloween a few years back and spooked kids

8x likes this.
Mods: BlueLuigi