1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

(closed) [BoW] - PROCEDURALLY GENERATED DISAPPOINTMENT

Discussion in 'Social/Casual' started by Juaro, Aug 2, 2014.

1. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

wait, am I used undergarments or emotional baggage? I thought I was a part of the retired trousers

2. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Yes.

3. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

You can be whatever you want to be, if you follow your dreams.

As long as you fit into those categories. We don't have time for useless dreamers.

4. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Says who again? Hella? Oh.

5. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Owch. See, @8x? They're clearly unstable and prone to collapse. Almost makes it not worth coming up with really sick burns.

6. Galen

yeah you better leave before we accidentally roadkill even more of you dead deerpeople

7. FuzzyBlueBaron

True. Given your record to-date, that's probably the only way you'd manage---accidentally.

Not for nothing does
    Code:
    :BoW:
    ==
    :oops:

8. Galen

could say the same about
    Code:
    :roadkill:
    turning into :fcp:

9. FuzzyBlueBaron

I take that as a compliment; seeing as :fcp: became
    Code:
    :cancer:
    around the time Kouji joined YB.

All the RIPs, Kouji. :RIP:

10. Galen

stop playing dirty you scumbag :>:(:

11. FuzzyBlueBaron

Hey, it's what we roadkills do best.

:smug::B)::smug::B)::smug::B)::smug::B):

12. Lawrence_Shagsworth

Lawrence_Shagsworth Joke Slayer Official Server Admin

Besides playing dead?

13. Hella

It'd be nice if you started doing that before you stopped.

14. FuzzyBlueBaron

See, thats the thing, Hella. They don't have to be shared with you to be enjoyed.

Plus, I'm trying to be a good example to whatever mooks we still have running around the boards; and just because I understand it's perfectly acceptable to say things about Worst of Band one would never dream of saying about even the grossest troll, doesn’t mean they will too.

One has to think of these things when one is an upstanding member of an upstanding clan. :smug:
    -----

Shagsworth, I'm ignoring you.

15. Hella

I'd agree with you, darling, if YB hadn't been dead for nearly a year and a half. It's hard to be upstanding when you're stiff as a board, unless you have a pleasantly festering squad like BoW to lean against. Without us, you suddenly become nothing.

16. FuzzyBlueBaron

Oh I'm well aware of our co-dependent co-morbidities, dearest Hella; however, iirc 'till death do us part---and we're both still here. Guess there must still be some life in things yet. :B):

17. Hella

Main issue is I don't want my children anywhere near a philanthrope. They should bring back the death sentence for that kind of heinous crime!

18. FuzzyBlueBaron

I think you mean chiropractor, dear.

Chiropractic felons are a heinous blight on the human race, and definitely something we should keep the children away from them; whereas philanthropists are generally considered as delightful visions of light and joy. But I can see how you made the mistake, philanthropy and chiropractory do have some of the same letters.

19. Hella

I think that you've got the wrong title then. In any case, doesn't a chiropractor work with wood and make cabinets? I remember there was one pretty popular chiropractor who was convicted and executed a while ago, and a lot of people still seem to be all bothered with it still.

20. FuzzyBlueBaron

Yes, they still are, aren't they. Makes one wonder if there's something they're not telling us about woodworking. Perhaps the perks are better than we've been lead to believe---after all, you'd think nailing wannabe chiropractors to posts and using them as roman candelabras would have been a deterrent. :huh?: