1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

AgentHightower (Agent Hightower) [ACCEPTED]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by AgentHightower, Sep 6, 2017.

1. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

• Which continent are you from? Europe. (Edit: I'm not SPECIFICALLY from Europe, I'm from the middle east in Iraq, But i get excellent ping in EU servers)
    • How often do you play? Around a few hours daily.
    • What times are you usually available? Around 4 PM to 10 PM. (UTC+3)
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? Territory Control, Aphelion's Roleplay, And many other servers.
    • Did you simply get admin because you were a friend of the owner? No, Most servers i got admin on were just applications i have done to be one, But if you want to count the servers that i got admin because i looked "trustworthy" to the owner, Than yes.
    • How long were you admin? I have been admin on Aphelion's Roleplay for half a year, Admin on Territory Control for about nearly half a year now, Most others servers i'm admin on are just a few months i have spent in the servers.
    • Was your admin status removed?, If so why? Well, I never had my admin removed on any server, But i can remember i did retire being an admin to a zombie server.
    • Do you have any recommendations from Guards, Official KAG Server Admins, server owners or other notable people?
    @Vamist
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin? I think i have enough experience in adminship to be an admin on the Official servers, And what makes me a good admin is that i'm not strict too much, I act helpful to people and balanced to many others, I don't like to act like a douche to people, And so on.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant? Nope.
    • Your Discord nick#number - Discord will be how you will receive realtime assistance calls, as well as a easy way to contact other Official Server Admins. TheStranger781#8965

Extra edit: Turns out my time zone in Amman Jordan is UTC+3, So i edited it and wrote the correct time zone.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    joshua12131415, gokke, A_Jax and 8 others like this.
  2. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

Proud iraqi with amazing internet, would do good as admin though +1

EDIT for @Nicuwins seeing as I prob shouldn't make another post for something like this: there are many different dialects of arabic so only iraqi people will be able to understand him.

Clev likes this.
  3. Nicuwins

Nicuwins Bison Rider

+1 he is a nice guy and he could handle arabian-only speaking players good

4. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

I can vouch for this guy. He has actually helped me as a secondary admin whenever i use to host my sandbox servers or modded servers. He's a good person that loves playing the game. Very active to the game as well.:heart:

5. Nicuwins

Nicuwins Bison Rider

@mcrifel Quailz and Agent told me that there is something like a formal arabic language that every arabic speaking guy understands.

6. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

Agent is a good admin, hes been helping keeping my servers a better place. Hes not caused any trouble, abused or anything like that.
    I've got him on admin on every one of my servers, because he knows what hes doing.
    +1

7. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

+1 from me, proved well on modded servers and accomodates with rules fast
    also, important nerd you missed @Pirate-Rob

8. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

+1 Does his admin job well on TC and just as mature as you'd expect from an admin

9. +1 Outgoing, friendly and level-headed guy

A_Jax likes this.
  10. death1773

death1773 Horde Gibber Tester
    1. KAG World Cup 2018

+1, as much as i don't like the 2 paragraph long replies, he's never bias to one particular person, he's never mad, at least i haven't seen him mad, and is a nice person to talk to :wink: :thumbs_up:

11. Elionne

Elionne Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

+1 i think Mr. Mysterious would be great, he is a fair player and has experience

12. A_Jax

A_Jax Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

+1, He's kind and reliable c:

13. FunATuns

FunATuns Builder Carry Donator

A dear friend who has always been level headed even with the most ridiculous assholes. (me) +1

Clev likes this.
  14. JayP9

JayP9 HSJJRF Staff Alumni Donator

+ 1 good dude, always trying to be helpful and nice to people.

15. TFlippy

TFlippy Arsonist Tester

1+ Hard working and reliable, but sometimes should be a bit more lenient.

16. Clev

Clev Resident Stoner Staff Alumni Donator Tester

+1 Never heard anything bad about him in-game or on the forums. Great admin on other servers from what I've seen, though I do agree that he CAN be too strict at times.

17. Basshunter

Basshunter of course i like your t-shirt Staff Alumni Donator Tester Official Server Admin

He was an admin on Vans' Factions server for like 3/4 months I think, I removed his admin role because he wasn't active as much as I expected him to be, but I'll be honest with you, before he went pretty unactive he was a really great admin, if someone was breaking the rules he was instantly talking to him, also he is a really great guy, hope he'll get the admin role soon as he deserves it more than anyone else.

18. malfunction

malfunction Drill Rusher Staff Alumni
    1. Ancient Gear - [AG#]

+ 1
    Nubtower is an engaging person who takes his job fairly seriously

19. stephen_the_7th

stephen_the_7th Shark Slayer

+1, Great guy who acknowledges the rules and doesn't have a vigilante attitude like I do.

20. erik102003

erik102003 Base Burner Tester

Ok mr. Someone that deleted my post here. With my -1 not a badmin i meant Hes not gonna abuse the role anyhow, Hes 2 nice 2 do it. :rektlord: So if someone still doesent get it, Its a +1:skull: