1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

please no google searc xg

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Cruxiat, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

hey! I'm just gonna submit the application here, then I'll talk about why I'd love to be admin just below.

• Which continent are you from?
    • Australia.

• How often do you play?
    • Almost every day, usually around 50 hours every 2 weeks.

• What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [UTC +/- X])?
    • UTC+10 3-11pm

• Which well known servers have you had admin on before?
    • 5 servers: SomeoneWeird's Modded server, Minooch's Clan War server, Darksteel's AUS 5v5, Cameron's Australian Gather server, and the MLK S3 server.
      • Did you simply get admin because you were a friend of the owner?
      • No. I received admin on Minooch's and the MLK3 server by being a co-organiser and an unbiased third party for matches, and I applied for the position on S1W's server. I also applied to Cameron as well as being a co-organiser for KAG Gather, and I applied to Darksteel for the admin position as well.
      • How long were you admin?
      • I was admin on S1W's and Minooch's server for around 5-6 months until they were shut down. I am still currently administrator on KAG Gather & MLK3
      • Was your admin status ever removed, and if so why?
      • as stated above, I have not had any admin powers stripped.

• Do you have any recommendations from Guards, Official KAG Server Admins, server owners or other notable people?
      • If so, ask them to post here
      • Yup! I've asked them to post a +1

• Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?
    • I'm a member of the community who is known by LITERALLY everyone on AUS, I'd like to think that by having an intimate knowledge / being acquainted with the vast majority of the AUS population would make me an approachable + available person who can deal with any problems that arise in a friendly and personal manner. I think the main aspect of how I'd be a good admin would be (as I stated above) my community presence which would really help when it comes to mediating disputes / rectifying any issues that arise, since I've got a personal relationship with all the regulars and several of the newbies too.

• I also play a whole lot on EU and US, so I'd be totally able to lend a hand in assisting the folks over there with issues that arise, and of course due to my Timezone it'll be during periods where many US & EU admins simply won't be online. (early morning, etc.)

• Any other information you think might be relevant?
    • I've organised several passion projects within the kag community; I created the KAG AUS discord back in 2016 so we'd all have a chill space to hang out and create community spirit (as of now sitting at 136 members) which then helped immensely in the creation of the KAG Oceania Open tournament which brought together over 100 different players in a really fun set of games set over the summer, to date the largest tournament in AUS history. (we even got featured on the kag launcher, thanks geti!)

• as for this year, I've teamed up with @cameron1010 to bring back KAG Gather, a competitive 5v5 mode which has already just hit 50 unique players in the first week and a half, and finally I'm Team Leader of the Australian World Cup team for 2017. What I'm really trying to say is that I absolutely love the kag community (and the people in it) and I'm gonna continue to host new and exciting things for the players in AUS, and hopefully by attaining admin I'll be able to increase my reach and get more players involved in all the cool events in and around the AUS community, making it a better experience for everyone!

• Your Discord nick#number -
    • I'm active on both the official KAG server (as a moderator) and the AUS KAG server (as the owner) as well, you can reach me at Cruxiat#9584 If you'd like to ask questions you can reach me on the AUS server here; https://discord.gg/NsyTNxu or just send me a ping on the Official KAG discord. :)

Honestly, the main reason I'd love to join the AUS admin team is to give BACK to the community that's given me so much over the years. I've made a whole lot of friends along the way and to be able to repay them in a meaningful way by keeping everything running smoothly would be just amazing. if you ask anyone in AUS to find anyone more passionate than me about this game, you'd be hard pressed to find someone! I hope you consider this application and have a nice day. :)

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
    Achillios, PeteGee, AJ123098 and 5 others like this.
  2. RedOTheWisp

RedOTheWisp Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

I'm not really a notable person, however, I would say that Crux is a suitable candidate for admin as he has had a large role to play in pretty much every major Australian Kag event for the last year or so, most of which bringing the Au community together significantly +1

3. tru0067

tru0067 Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester

+1 always makes sure everything is running smoothly whenever he can. Is the ultimate king of the @Gather command in the AUS kag discord. Plus he makes a great pincushion if you're ever an archer.

Cruxiat likes this.
  4. xXDustXx

xXDustXx Ballista Bolt Thrower

-1 bit too sweaty, +1 he organised the KAG oceania tourny among things like it

5. Monkey_Feats

Monkey_Feats Bison Rider Tester

+1 made an extra long post, puts in lots of effort.

Cruxiat likes this.
  6. +1 How is this guy not an admin already? He spends more time on KAG than most of the servers do. Great bloke, super mature.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
    BarsukEughen555 and Darksteel like this.
  7. Definite +1. Even though he probably will use admin for his own gains, and generally will dismiss trivial complaints, he has shown that he can admin very well, and can do so efficiently while under great pressure and/or stress, and will put in the extra effort and go the extra mile whenever he can - very worthy of being admin.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
  8. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

Cruxiat is an incredible member of the KAG community. When I ran a server he was among the first admins I recruited for it, and for good reason; he is unbiased, even to his clan-mates, he has a high tolerance to toxicity and flaming and rarely to never get's tilted.

In all honesty, I am amazed that he hasn't already been given the title, just due to what he has done for the community.

I support Cruxiat 100% in going for this role, I believe he would be able to deal with the extra responsibility amicably.

9. Bawss_Bull

Bawss_Bull Shark Slayer

+1 from me. Very active and has played a large role in keeping the Australian community interested with things such as tournaments and the gather server. I haven't known him for a long time nor do I know him too well but from what interaction I've had with him he's shown to be a fair, and driven member of the community.

10. Croco-Dile

Croco-Dile The Reptilian Donator

+1 The most suitable person for admin in the AUS community. He's a great leader and very responsible.

11. Warcrime

Warcrime Shark Slayer

Has more than enough experience and skills to make a good admin, I bestow a +1

BarsukEughen555 likes this.
  12. Atheon

Atheon Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Cruxiat has gained a significant amount of admin experience from many different Australian Modded Servers.
    Admin Traits:
    • Responsible
    • Helpful
    • Active
    • Puts in effort and dedication
    He has made a huge contribution to this community by hosting a tournament, many clan wars and his recent project to bring back Gather.
    Bonus Traits:
    • Leadership skills
    • Organisation skills
    He has been a great asset to this community and will continue to do so in every way possible. This makes him a very suitable candidate for this position.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2017
    Croco-Dile, butterscotch and Cruxiat like this.
  13. ZacEdgeworld101

ZacEdgeworld101 Horde Gibber

+1 from me. Cruxiat is experienced,on most of the time and knows everyone. He has helped out the KAG community over the years. He has hosted many clan wars and he also greatly aided with the KAG tourney. He is a great leader and cool dude. I don't see why he hasn't been made an admin already. He deserves to be admin.

14. FunATuns

FunATuns Builder Carry Donator

+1, always made playing a good time for all. Great admin material.

15. kaggit

kaggit Bison Rider

@Cruxiat actively contributes to the rebirth of the Gather program. He helps organize and coordinate the whole event and does so basically every afternoon. Definitely capable of being a good admin as he's demonstrated in the past. He's also helping new and upstart clans get into the competitive scene, in spite of being part of his own clan. Did I mention he's leading his own clan?

Most certainly a +1

16. tobiia

tobiia Horde Gibber

Puts in the effort and will keep KAG alive, +1

17. penguinduke

penguinduke Horde Gibber

+1 Fair team player, very active in the community. Would be a great admin.

18. MeAtItzFinest

MeAtItzFinest Horde Gibber

+1 from me
    helps organise and moderate in the community. Will probably help keep KAG alive.

19. Rice_Lord

Rice_Lord Base Burner

+1 Very mature and respectable.

20. meoman8

meoman8 Base Burner

+1, Well known and well liked as a part of the Aus KAG community, responsible and fair.