1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

please no google searc xg

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Cruxiat, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Crea7ionFrost

Crea7ionFrost Horde Gibber

Crux is a dedicated and committed member of the Kag community, he is almost always present in all gather and clan wars, runs his own clan VERY successfully, and is very fair with is powers/punishments. LETS MAKE AUSTRALIA GREAT AGAIN!
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 10, 2017, Original Post Date: Sep 10, 2017 ---
    +1

2. Potatoman01

Potatoman01 Builder Stabber

Good at herding cats +1
    (Good at keeping people under control and stuff when no one wants to.)

3. Waxtor

Waxtor Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. KAG World Cup 2018
    2. Gather Oceania

+1 All round great guy, I've had no problems with him and have seen his admin skills on servers such as Gather.

4. Lee_Shioon

Lee_Shioon NinjaBrian in disguise Donator
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

I've always believed that to become an admin, you'd have to be respectable and charismatic, especially proactive in the community. I believe these attributes will significantly assist with the selection process, unless the process is arbitrary.

That aside, Cruxiat may not have all those attributes, but I believe he will provide a positive impact in the game.

Therefore, a +1 to me.

5. LEGO_LORD

LEGO_LORD Bison Rider

+1 from me.
    Awesome kagger, friendly guy and would love to seem him as an admin!

6. ElevatorusPimpicus

ElevatorusPimpicus Catapult Fodder

-1 egomaniac. -1 control freak. -1 petty. -10 because I said so. +1 Because despite the aggressive methods and complete lack of sensitivity or shame, he can usually get the job done.

7. joshua12131415

joshua12131415 Bison Rider Tester

-1 If he doesn't like you he can be a bit... toxic :QQ:::D:but I’m sure that’s how everyone is... If he is made an admin he will probably be ok...
    -1 I should add that i don't really know h̶i̶m̶ his good side that well but i have to agree with @ElevatorusPimpicus's "egomaniac".
    -1 Sometimes he can say offensive stuff as a joke and should be more mindful of how the other person actually feels about it (It can be hard getting the right message / tone across when talking online so others can take things the wrong way)
    +4 If you stay on his good side he is fine (I assume after reading what people have said above).
    But other than that he should be fine
    = +1

8. marshdog

marshdog Shipwright

+1 The single most important person that brought the AUS community together. Why are we even doing this? Ur an idiot if u don't give him admin. seriously...

epsilon likes this.
  9. PeteGee

PeteGee Shopkeep Stealer

+1, Great guy, well known and respected by the Community - both long term and new players. He would fit well into the roll of admin to continue giving to the community as a natural extension of who he is and the skills that he has.

10. MinoochKag

MinoochKag Catapult Fodder

Cruxiat is one the most active KAG players in Australia. I donated a server for the Oceania Tournament & he was one of the admins. He didn't abuse his admin privs once. Well rounded player & would be a great admin

11. jibbo35442

jibbo35442 Base Burner

+1 The most suitable person for admin in the AUS community. He's a great leader and very responsible.

12. sagakeren

sagakeren A relic from the olden days Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

+1 from me, even though i don't play a lot lately, the moments i've had with Crux was a mix of emotion, generally hapiness of course, he keeps people playing and keeps the Auss community floating, kudos to you from this random old KAG veteran

Cruxiat likes this.
  13. Sun_shines_on_me

Sun_shines_on_me Builder Stabber

+1
    Crux is a friendly member of the King Aurther's Gold (KAG) Community who is always active. Besides being always active, he also is a nice and friendly person, who shows good leaderships skills through the times I've seen him play. He is dedicated to making KAG more entertaining for the Australian KAG community by even setting up a fun GATHER server. As you see Crux is a well known member of the community who is very passionate for KAG, and this is why i believe Crux should be an Admin of all Australian KAG servers.:flex:

14. Alpha-Penguin

Alpha-Penguin Bison Rider

Chill af lad, great teammate and very mature. Honestly he should've been an admin before these opened lol.

15. Gubboi

Gubboi Builder Stabber

+1 He seems like a pretty cool headed guy, he is a good player, a nice person and is very active in the community.

16. Exerotris

Exerotris Shark Slayer

+1 Active member of the community, i think he would be a great role for an admin.

17. Thewychip1011

Thewychip1011 Catapult Fodder

+1 Helpful and friendly member of the KAG community

18. Pandaz

Pandaz Horde Gibber

+1 is really sexy and has good organisational skills <3

19. PooManCHU

PooManCHU Shopkeep Stealer

+1 crux is an active and mature member of the AU&NZ KAG community, he is a fair admin from what i have seen on gather, and if becoming an admin of the official servers, doesn't go to his head it should stay that way, Please don't delete this one guys, crux is up there with the best of the knights, if moonknight isn't in the match then crux is god, plus yeah he used to do the tedious job of scoring gather himself, i think they have a bot now.

20. Soulflint

Soulflint Builder Stabber

Crux is a respected person in the kag community.. having energy to dedicate countless hours in a professional matter to the development and greatness of King Arthur's Gold. My comment might sound bias but I assure you, Cruxiat deserves a +1