1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Known [ACCEPTED]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Known, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Known

Known Base Burner Official Server Admin

Formerly known as NotNotHitler, I have changed my name to be more suitable for an admin position if selected.
    • Which continent are you from?
      • North America
    • How often do you play?
      • I play about four times a week. I spend about 5 hours a week in game.
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [UTC +/- X])?
      • CST 8pm to 3am
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well)
        • Char's CTF
      • Did you simply get admin because you were a friend of the owner?
        • At that time I was an acquaintance to the owner. Char asked me if I would like to be an admin and I accepted. Since then we have become friends.
      • How long were you admin?
        • I have been an admin for approximately three months. I'm still an admin today.
      • Was your admin status ever removed, and if so why?
        • No.
    • Do you have any recommendations from Guards, Official KAG Server Admins, server owners or other notable people?
      • I do have recommendations from some admins as well as possible recommendations (I have not asked them for a recommendation but I'm almost sure they would recommend me.)
      • Recommendations
      1. JayP
      2. Cuffs
      3. MakMoud98
      4. Gunslinger
      5. Toothgrinderx
      6. Paralogia
      • Possible Recommendations
      1. PotatoBird
      2. Clev
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?
      • I would like to become an admin for many reasons. The first reason is because I highly enjoy playing King Arthur's Gold. I play consistently and have become familiar with most of the community. I would like to say most of the community likes me and I have been known to call griefers out and balance out games. Even though I joke a lot in game and might do certain things for fun; I do not grief.
      • What makes me a good admin is my ability to listen to other players and observe wrong doings. I can enforce rules while not abusing the powers given to me. I have observed how other admins conduct themselves over the past three years and I know I can bring that same professionalism to KAG's admin team.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
      • At this moment in time I have 1,869 hours in game.
    • Your Discord nick#number - Discord will be how you will receive realtime assistance calls, as well as a easy way to contact other Official Server Admins.
      • NotNotDeliciousCake#2849

Varion and butterscotch like this.
  2. Clev

Clev Resident Stoner Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Easily a +1, great dude and almost always helpful. Wish he would've kept the original name tho.

Known likes this.
  3. BarsukEughen555

BarsukEughen555 Ballista Bolt Thrower

i'd suggest you actually tag those people so they don't miss out an app

4. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

+1
    Friendly, never noticed you griefing, as yourself stated I saw you swaping teams to balance games without problems, good personality

also i agree with clev bring back old name

Known likes this.
  5. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

I've played with *Known in and out for quite a long time through the while that I've been here. A real funny person but knows when to play and treat the game seriously, along with a bright attitude. Could easily recommend.
    +1

Known likes this.
  6. LordPumpkin

LordPumpkin Bison Rider

1+ Awesome dude really mature very suitable admin

Known likes this.
  7. _Cuffs_

_Cuffs_ Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

As I've stated before I probably have over 200 hours playing with or against Known and haven't seen a single instance of bad behavior from him. He would make a good admin.
    +1

Known likes this.
  8. neil58

neil58 Bison Rider Staff Alumni
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

+1 He's good

Known likes this.
  9. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

even though his previous name might suggest immaturity he is actually a nice level headed guy. i have spoken with him though voice and steam over the past year or two and I think he can handle the job. also i think it shows that he actually cares since he is willing to change his screen name just to become an admin

Known likes this.
  10. JayP9

JayP9 HSJJRF Staff Alumni Donator

Seems to be on the majority of times I play on the US servers, He's a great guy to talk to and a welcoming person to everyone on the server. From the time I've spent playing with him I think he's more than capable and ready to be an admin +1

Known likes this.
  11. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Accepted. Furai will update the servers and your forums account tomorrow.

Magmus, PUNK123, Known and 1 other person like this.