1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

FoxyLady [ACCEPTED]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by FoxyLady, Sep 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

• Which continent are you from? North America (East Coast) (UTC-5:00)
    • How often do you play? I usually play daily for 1-4 hours
    • What times are you usually available? On weekdays between 6:00pm - 2:00am. On weekends either early afternoons or night time.
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? I've only been admin when i sometimes host a server for the community.
      • Did you simply get admin because you were a friend of the owner? No
      • How long were you admin? Anytime i host my server I usually admin with someone from the community if they've earned it.
      • Was your admin status ever removed, and if so why? Not really
    • Do you have any recommendations from Guards, Official KAG Server Admins, server owners or other notable people? Yes
      • If so, ask them to post here - AgentHightower,Makmoud98,Pirate-Rob and maybe a few more, since i've used their mods before when hosting my server.
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin? I wanna become an admin so that i can pass all the knowledge i know to newer members and maybe some older members of the game. I wanna make newer people feel welcomed to the game and stay and learn and perhaps teach others as well someday. I would try to be fair admin and listen to the person if he has somehow griefed or has been ill mannered to others.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant? I sometimes host sandbox or modded servers on the weekends for like a few hours for the community so feel free anyone to join if i ever have it up.
    • Your Discord nick#number - CriticalFury#4320 (Usually use the nickname FoxyLady on official KAG Discord server)

makmoud98 likes this.
  2. Pirate-Rob

Pirate-Rob Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Has hosted my mods before and did a good job of admining his servers. Has been around for a while, good server admin material.

3. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

+1 I pretty much always see foxy on when I'm on. Active, doesn't cause any harm, been playing for a long time now. Would make a good admin.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
  4. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Active player, never seen abuse on his servers, mature, and very friendly

5. +1 cool dude never seen abuse

6. Clev

Clev Resident Stoner Staff Alumni Donator Tester

+1, great member of the community and ever helpful.

7. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Pretty nice guy, Knows how to host stuff with the rules and how not to steal mods and so on, I worked with their servers as Super Admin, And it was a great experience, Dealt with shitters and so on and made their servers a better place, They are very likely to fit for US Official Adminship, To brighten the US community more, +1.

8. Basshunter

Basshunter of course i like your t-shirt Staff Alumni Donator Tester Official Server Admin

Really helpful, responsible person who takes the role serious, one of the best applications you can choose.

+1

9. +1 Throughout all my time in this community I've never seen Foxy lash out or misbehave. Definitely one of the more mature players in the community.

10. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Accepted. Furai will update the servers and your forums account tomorrow.

FoxyLady likes this.