1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

please no google searc xg

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Cruxiat, Sep 6, 2017.

1. cincoscuencas

cincoscuencas Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni
    1. Angels of Death - [AoD]

1. If you become an Admin, what will you do if a member of your clan or a close KAG friend is trolling another KAG player for the "lolz"?

2. How will you respond or react to someone with a different opinion than you?

3. When Admining, will you be biased towards other players that are not your "friends" or not belonging to your own clan?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
    101i and joshua12131415 like this.
  2. Achillios

Achillios Pilgrim
    1. Gather Oceania

+1, Crux is surprisingly reasonable and mature, and he is also daddy #1

3. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

The real question you should be considering is this: If you have admin would you sit back and not do much or will you be proactive? There are many people currently with admin which don't do much with their role as admin which is quite disappointing. I don't just freezing or muting people whenever they have an opportunity to, I mean being proactive within the community. I can safely say that Cruxiat will persistently go beyond his role as admin to make sure the community stays active. +1

4. RedOTheWisp

RedOTheWisp Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

The fact that Crux will be a proactive member of the administration has been mentioned by the majority of people who've posted +1s. Cinco's questions are still valid and shouldn't be dismissed out of hand simply because they're supposedly not the most important aspects of an admin.

joshua12131415 and Cruxiat like this.
  5. darkdrake

darkdrake Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

It is in my strong belief that a suitable candidate for this administrative position must possess or display the following attributes of Commitment, Activity, and Maturity, features that are clearly distinct within Cruxiat.

Commitment:
    Cruxiat has vividly displayed his engagement with the community and eagerness to contribute to KAG through his roles within events such as Gather, Tournaments and clan wars. His willingness to spend time on setting up these events shows that he is passionate and capable to perform such actions, and eager to give back to both the Australian community and KAG overall.

Activity:
    As an active member of the Australian KAG community, it is safe to say Cruxiat is a regular player. He plays whenever he can and strives to help new members of the community. Along with this, Cruxiat is always eager to start KAG gather matches; prompting other members who are online to join in, which for the long-term increases the activity of the community.

Maturity
    Cruxiat is a very mature and experienced member of the community. This is seen throughout his hours on KAG being far greater then most other applicants.

I believe Cruxiat will suit the role of this admin position as of his attributes and contributions he has made to KAG. Cruxiat will make the community even greater and strive to achieve excellence within this role.

6. Cruxiat

Cruxiat Haxor Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

I'm really glad you're asking this (since no one else has taken the time to) and for the first post I can say: If someone in my clan is breaking rules, it's common sense to ask them to stop, and should they continue (as with any player) you'd of course take disciplinary action. I don't give anyone special treatment, full stop. I can understand how you'd think I'd obviously favour those that I'm close with but that's simply not the case, I expect everyone to abide by the rules and that means everyone.

2. I don't have any problems with people expressing different opinions, nor expressing dissatisfaction with mine, tbh. I'm more gratified that people are actually involved in discussions, the more opinions we have, the less chance we end up with a shitty kag echo chamber. I'd of course discuss the merits of both sides of any issue, and I'd hope that a solution can be reached with minimal arguments.

3. I've talked about this before but no, I'm not going to be favouring those in my clan over anyone else, nor those who aren't friends with me. I'd like to keep a clear, objective view of any situation that arises, and in every past admin position I've held, I've done my best to maintain that.

thanks for taking the time out to ask though!

Last edited: Sep 17, 2017
  7. cincoscuencas

cincoscuencas Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni
    1. Angels of Death - [AoD]

Hi Eps, I have the right to ask questions I feel that needs to be asked, just like a job applicant being asked by the interviewer as long as it is related to the job. While I do concur that being active in KAG is necessary, but that alone in itself is not enough. Adminship will require a lot of decision making and an admin can also be questioned as a result of those decisions.

Hi Cruxiat, thank you for your responses.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 17, 2017, Original Post Date: Sep 17, 2017 ---
    +1. Based on being active and Cruxiat's responses as per above.

Stevedog, 101i and Cruxiat like this.
  8. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Rejected.