1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

CTF [ACCEPTED]Pass_Fest

Discussion in 'Accepted Maps' started by 8x, Aug 31, 2017.

1. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Map name: Pass fest
    Gamemode: CTF
    Symmetrical: Y
    Special features:
    - It's a cave with lanterns trapped in bedrock here and there
    - 1 flag per team
    - Enough gold for making teleporters, catapults shouldn't be that viable but possible, ballistas will serve as good spawn points too.
    - A 6 tiles tall gap passage at mid that makes fighting mid compelling, and half frustrating half satisfactory. No ratting or bombjumping that area.
    - After sneaking through mid more paths open
    - only 2 trees per team to avoid wood spam and make mid fight more dynamic
    - Safe rooms in mid to settle

Map: Pass_Fest.png

Map name: 8x_Pass_Fest.png

Posts that don't follow this template will be deleted.

Biurza, Clev and RedOTheWisp like this.
  2. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

How do you think knights will feel about this map?

3. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

I can imagine them in a shield wall and delivering slashes, as a wolfpack, teamworking successfully, and drinking beers in beds. Out of jokes, the matches I've played in this map showed both teams pushing fiercely, each one pretty compacted except for the regular minecrafter at base, meaning all the classes are needed to gain the mid.

edit_
    However, you can easily imagine that some players would hate the map at first sight and during the match. Also, when I hosted a server years ago to test some maps, this one was slightly tighter and mid was more frustrating.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
    PUNK123 likes this.
  4. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

Accepted

5. PUNK123

Not exactly. Tents look like theyre floating(a no-no) and our yes is a tentative one(we are trying to give it a shot because the cycle is large enough right now to where it wont piss off too many players(1/46 maps) and it is definitely the best version of this type of map we have seen).

will re-add accepted tag after the tents have been fixed, until then its in limbo here.

Clev likes this.
  6. 8x

Oriste
    Pass_Fest_fixed.png
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 17, 2017, Original Post Date: Sep 21, 2017 ---
    The latest version posted above has tents fixed. @blameFurai

PUNK123 likes this.
  7. PUNK123

Did I grab the wrong file? My bad:oops: