1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Other Blowjob 3.33

Easy to update and configure, unique player head mod

1. VaderCraftGamer

VaderCraftGamer Ballista Bolt Thrower

Why in maps folder tho?

2. Vermilicious

Vermilicious Ballista Bolt Thrower

If I'm not mistaken, the Maps folder is the only place within the Base folder where custom files aren't automatically removed.

Blue_Tiger and makmoud98 like this.
  3. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

I'm pretty sure this is a problem with the mod (because I can't reproduce it in sandbox): When I switch teams with !team [X], the head doesn't change team colors.

screen-17-10-10-21-24-54.png

Biurza and Varion like this.
  4. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

I don't think its just this mod in sandbox. I think texture mods with anything !team related is affected. This also happens to my team color slash mod in sandbox when trying to change color with teams.

Varion, ParaLogia and Biurza like this.
  5. makmoud98

makmoud98 You are already DEAD Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

either way i will find a way to fix it because some mods will change team number on the fly and require this sort of thing to work. although, vanilla game modes should have no team color problems

FoxyLady and bunnie like this.
  6. VaderCraftGamer

VaderCraftGamer Ballista Bolt Thrower

OK Thanks

7. CAALBEL

CAALBEL Shipwright

This wont work anymore? I just load it up and never get my heads working. Just an invisible head for everyone :S

8. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

It should work. Are you trying to join a server with Blowjob installed? Try this.