1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Classes/Items Territory Control: Official Forum Badgers

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG]' started by TFlippy, Mar 4, 2017.

1. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

TC restarted, Praise Vamist.

2. TFlippy

TFlippy Arsonist Tester

Restarted it, strange that it always happens on this map.

BarsukEughen555 likes this.
  3. enderzilla747

enderzilla747 Bison Rider Tester

I will see this for myself.

4. TFlippy

TFlippy Arsonist Tester

It's been a while since I've updated TC, so here's one.
    Update v74: Urban Badgers
    • Added TFlippy_THD_TC_Foghorn.png - outskirts of the legendary Foghorn City (Foghorn resides in the deeper center, outside the map)
    • Added Portable SAM System, an automatic anti-air missile launcher
    • Added Ceiling Lamp
    • Added Chicken Store, found uniquely in the Foghorn City
    • Added Plasteel Background tile (@GoldenGuy)
    • Added pretty particle effects to custom tiles (@GoldenGuy)
    • Added new items to the Assembler
    • Fixed Ninja's HUD
    • Fixed an annoying bug with multiple factions that wasted resources
    • Fixed chickens not being able to pick up stuff
    • Probably more stuff
    • Forgot to make Plasteel Background cost materials, so enjoy it while you can. :(
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 30, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 29, 2017 ---
    Update v75: Wooden Badgers
    • Added Treecapicator, a machine that cuts down trees.
    • Added Automatic Shotgun
    • Added Suppressed Rifle
    • Made logs stackable up to 6
    • Slightly nerfed the Assault Rifle
    • Bomber pilots will also die if the balloon explodes
    • Fixed slaves breaking the server when capturing a base
    • Fixed Assembler crafting live rockets that blow the factory up
    • Fixed chickens not having full ammo stacks
    • Fixed Chicken Store (I hope)
    • More stuff I forgot about

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
  5. enderzilla747

WOOOOOOOOO. TONIGHT WE DINE ON CHICKEN FLESH. WE ARE CLOSER TO FOGHORN'S LOCATION. THEIR CHICKEN DEFENSES WON'T STOP US MEDIEVAL HUMANS! OUR SPACE BRETHREN ARE TOO SCARED TO DO IT, SO WE WILL. Portable SAM turret? Yes yes, something up my alley! No longer will I have to build silos for guided missiles to be in. I will simply have SAM turret towers around. Fish turret with a bazooka works too, but somewhat more expensive.
    Guided missile chicken bazooka when

6. erik102003

erik102003 Base Burner Tester

g i b f l a r es pls

7. MillerTheRealRacoon

MillerTheRealRacoon Catapult Fodder

I need a robochicken to purge all bad humans:chicken:
    Stand up my fellow animals servants, we shall crush them all and slave them. Let their scream become our lullaby, let their flesh become our food, let their blood become our drinks.
    RIIIIIIISSSSEEEE:sword:

8. MoxyFoxy

MoxyFoxy Shipwright
    1. [Server] Sandbox Reborn

Ey idk if you guys know but the server is bugged on the super large map with the chicken castle in the middle. It just gets stuck connecting, and no one has been on it since yesterday evening (when it first happened) so I'm assuming no one can connect. ::(:

9. enderzilla747

Dear @TFlippy , today I was a neutral builder scrub in a bunker. I had my own underground tree to maintain myself. I used a Treecapicator to automate the tree process. It only gave logs, which I had to mine manually myself. You might be wondering why I won't use normal saws like vanilla tree farms.That's because saws *DESTROY TREE SEEDS...* I took it upon myself to fully automate the tree harvesting. I am stumped. I tried using a funnel that would lead to a filter that would drop logs onto the saw, but the funnel can't plop things out without anything connected. There's nothing I can do to automate it. I could attempt using the object that grabs from other inventories, but my storages are above it and there is little space.
    I ask for a funnel that has an output that shoots things out. It could be a shitty cannon too! *or just make tree seeds not get destroyed by saws*

Attached Files:

erik102003 likes this.
  10. TFlippy

TFlippy Arsonist Tester

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been busy with exit exams (but I graduated high school with pretty great grades!), so I didn't have much time to work on TC.
    Also, @enderzilla747, I changed the Treecapitator so it's 3x1 instead of 3x3, so that may help. Logs can be easily ground (:wink:) into planks using the Grinder or regular vanilla Saw.

Update v76: Cargo Badgers
    • Added Cargo Container, a large portable storage that can be moved by vehicles, accessed only by our own team and acts as a remote inventory, similiar to faction bases. People can also hide inside.
    • Added Induction Furnace that has up to 4x higher yields than the regular forge, but is far more expensive and smelts at slower rate.
    • Added fun chat stuff voiced by @Pirate-Rob. Currently, it's quite unfinished, I only added it now for testing.
    • Added Plasteel Door
    • Reworked the R.O.F.L., initial blast now burns everything in sight, while the shockwave damages buildings.
    • Changed Treecapitator's size to 3x1
    • Made seeds immune to saw
    • Fixed FleshHit.as not working (this also fixes Mithril-B-Gone being a placebo)
    • Fixed SAM missiles missing icons and therefore not being buyable
    • Fixed slaves being able to capture bases
    • Fixed minimap not displaying water (@GoldenGuy)
    • Some other stuff I forgot about

11. enderzilla747

REJOICE! SAWS AND INDUCTION FURNACES! Along with cargo container! More industrial projects will be created when I get a better computer to handle KAG for long periods of times without lag! The day will come where the lands will be swept by my tactics!

BarsukEughen555 likes this.
  12. TFlippy

TFlippy Arsonist Tester

Update v77: Enriched Badgers
    • Added a Mithril Reactor. This can be used to synthesize mithril from gold and create enriched mithril, which is a component of the new weapons. Careful though, as may turn your base into a crater.
    • Added the L.O.L. Warhead, the long lost brother of S.Y.L.W. and R.O.F.L. It can be also fired from a L.O.L. Launcher.
    • Added the L.O.L Launcher, a portable nuke launcher.
    • Added the Ballistic Vest and Combat Helmet. After long reverse-engineering soldier chickens' vests, humans have managed to create a shoddy copy. @GoldenGuy
    • Added a Suicide Vest, a piece of equipment sometimes used for cultural enrichment. @GoldenGuy
    • Added a Backpack, a useful portable inventory. @GoldenGuy
    • Added a Tavern, a new building that can be constructed by peasants, which acts as a selectable spawn point, including other people for a small fee of 20 coins per respawn, which does directly to the owner of the tavern.
    • Added a Vodka, a new beverage buyable at the Tavern.
    • Added 2 new gramophone records!
    • Changed R.O.F.L.'s recipe, so it's cheaper but requires enriched mithril.
    • Made Mithril-B-Gone cheaper.
    • Fixed door placement issues @GoldenGuy
    • Some other stuff I forgot about.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  13. enderzilla747

YES, I'VE HEARD OF THE BALLISTIC VEST AND BACKPACKERINO. Now is the time for my armed infantry maneuvers! The super soldiers won't be used as much, but will still play a role in the battlefield. Super soldiers are royal guards with a scuba helmet and jetpack. Along with Tflippers if Fish turrets aren't being used.

14. erik102003

erik102003 Base Burner Tester

Ok,ok... Im coming Back to TC, vodka, more nukez And allahu snackbar????!!!??:rekt::rekt::rekt::rekt::rekt:

15. enderzilla747

Backpacks are very helpful with builders! I would wear it if I don't plan on wearing any protection/royal guard armor/jetpacks. If I were archer I would wear it while on my scouting missions, same with a regular knight.

16. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

Chicken tank when?
    Also, the backpack was sorely needed. It'll make life so much nicer:

17. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

cultural enrichment :ok_hand:

18. TFlippy

TFlippy Arsonist Tester

[​IMG]

Update v78: Cemented Badgers

• Added TFlippy_TC_Derpo_v1.png - a very large (780x80) mountainous map with plenty of high-placed land, as you wanted me to make a map where you could build large underground bases
    • Added UPF AMR-127, an anti-tank rifle
    • Added UPF Armored Car, a light armored vehicle equipped with a tank cannon
    • Added Concrete Block and Concrete, a sturdy material obtainable by grinding large amounts of stone
    • Added Binoculars (@Koi), a pair of telescopes glued together used for spying neighbours
    • Added a Jungle map theme
    • Added Explosives, a fairly cheap explosive block set off by fire and other explosions, to be used for more casual destruction (@GoldenGuy)
    • Taverns now remember your team when you respawn
    • Made scoped rifles let you extend your cursor farther
    • Made methane ignitable by taser and fire arrows (@Koi_)
    • Burnt trees now drop coal instead of logs and a seed
    • Several block-related improvements (performance and server stability, @GoldenGuy )
    • Improved glass block tilling
    • Increased Steam Tank health
    • SAM missiles are now faster than airplanes
    • Bombs no longer explode when slashed
    • Improved land vehicle controls, now it's harder to flip them over
    • Fixed Enriched Mithril not dealing radiation damage
    • Fixed missing damage frames on Steam Tank

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  19. digga

digga Bison Rider

*goes on to check if the new update is out*
    its not