1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows Premium KAG classic premium

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Gatosisi, Oct 14, 2017.

1. Gatosisi

Gatosisi Catapult Fodder

So i bought KAG in steam, and did not create an account because my KAG account auto connects with steam, can i get premium on classic by doing anything apart from buying it, and login on my steam account?

2. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Launch KAG through Steam.
    In the main menu, set your e-mail and password (there is a button near the bottom).

You can now use KAG both with and without Steam, and classic with premium features. Just log-in with your KAG username (you can see it on the scoreboard if you don't remember it. Username not nickname) and password. That account also works on the forums and you should use that instead of this one.

Biurza and makmoud98 like this.
  3. Gatosisi

Gatosisi Catapult Fodder

thank you for the info, now i can play classic