1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The best KAG players

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mcrifel, Nov 21, 2017.

1. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

We have a best archer, best knight, best builder thread. Now we need a thread that sums the whole lot up. Who do you consider the best player in KAG. Who is the best person to have in your team. If you are playing of captains and you have every KAG player ever to pick from, who would you pick first? Who carries games?

Some people I consider the best and what you can use as an example are:

@mehwaffle10 - probably the best player in the game, amazing at any class and above all smart. He knows how to win games, how to turn tides and how to run people over with catapults.

@Coroz - Considered as the best archer by many and also appearing in the best knights thread, it is easy to see why this guy is so good. Not only does he know archer and knight but he is a very decent builder as well. He is able to win games even though it seems like your team is losing. You suddenly hear the flag capture sound and everyone gets surprised as coroz once again managed to get passed defenses and ninja the flag. He made such an impact that people started thickening the back of flag rooms just because of this guy. But he is not a one trick pony either, he can fill in many rolls but now I think I went on for too long why this guy is great.

@ninjacat579 - controversial hell yes, best knight hands down, and maybe the best archer as well. He consistently reks, has a unique play style in the way of having none. He wins by being clever, not necessarily by air slashing good.

Those are the 3 i'd rank among the top, but now that you have seen what I think. Who do you grant the title of best KAG player. And perhaps we can even make a list together as a community.

Right best players, this would be something for classes and mechanics surely.

Classes & Mechanics: "Discuss game classes and mechanics here"

Well it isn't discussing mechanics and it is only loosely discussing classes. It is more people that this thread is interested in rather than people that play certain classes.

So I went for general discussion, if mods do end up thinking that this should go to Classes and Mechanics then go ahead and move it.

kodysch, Coroz, Biurza and 3 others like this.
  2. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

@Atheon is no doubt the best at kegs and most likely the best knight in AUS atm.

mcrifel and butterscotch like this.
  3. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

to be honest, the best people FOR ME are the ones who can teamwork with me really well in pubs; we usually do some crazy ass plan and win the game that way :rektlord:
    I nominate @Asu, @Gregorian and @WalkingTooth for that (maybe @mUody too), i also love @TheRicecooker because he's cute :heart:

For captains @franek123 is always the first choice

TheRicecooker, Asu and mcrifel like this.
  4. Fuzzle

Fuzzle Grand Grumbler

Hands down, johny98 is best because he's my frind.

Osmal likes this.
  5. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

@Atheon for AUS. Top of knights in Aus plus his archer and builder are strong too. Also kegs.

epsilon likes this.
  6. Pineapple

Pineapple Arsonist Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. KAG Competitive League
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Yeah, Atheon is one of the best for sure for AUS

7. 4zK

4zK Horde Gibber Staff Alumni

I'd like to nominate myself

PUNK123, Magmus, Biurza and 1 other person like this.
  8. Gregorian

Gregorian Drill Rusher Staff Alumni Tester

Yo. It's good to have a proper survey about skilled players. Teamwork is a truly key to victory and I nominate players in this order:
    No.1 @bunnie Even with lack of mics, we're able to coordinate a proper offensive and bring enemies on their knees. #Builder
    No.2 @Asu cuz ASUSUSUUSUSUSU, he's so kind and good teammate for every possible situation. #Knight
    No.3 @Magmus because of beard bond. Altough the bad latency, he's able to take every chance of winning for all cost #Knight

Magmus, bunnie, mcrifel and 1 other person like this.
  9. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Surprised to see them unmentioned yet:
    @Cohen - One of the best knights i know and STRONGEST TDM EU player imo.
    @Eluded - Has unique play style, which really makes him stand out, best jab timings and probably responsible for crouches being trendy again :p (too bad LoL has corrupted his soul ::(:)
    @The_Osz - I don't wanna describe feeling u get when playing against this son of a beach, it just hurts D:

Magmus and mcrifel like this.
  10. mcrifel

1. MIST

We as a community should make a tier list for all kag players, so like A tier, B tier, C tier etc. Have like some sort of voting progress for every player. I might go ahead and make a forum group for this.

11. mcrifel

1. MIST

Thank you for your input.

12. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

Please don't turn this into a structured ranking system. I'm predicting it'll lead to disagreements and salt.

Olimarrex and Biurza like this.
  13. mcrifel

1. MIST

Salt with this kind of thing is inevitable, if people can't handle it they shouldn't put up their name for consideration.

14. Coroz

Coroz B R B Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

Salt keeps games alive i gues

TheRicecooker, Biurza and Gregorian like this.
  15. Fuzzle

Fuzzle Grand Grumbler

Now, now. Let the less skilled pat eachother on the shoulder and have some fun too, @epsilon.

epsilon likes this.
  16. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

*Pats Fuzzle*

17. Didgedy

Didgedy Arsonist

The best players are the ones with the best K/D ratio. Anyone whose ratio goes below 2 is an absolute scrub and should delete >:(

4zK and _Cuffs_ like this.
  18. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

Can I be like tier Z by default? :potato:

bunnie, TheRicecooker, Biurza and 2 others like this.
  19. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

What is this nonsense? I'm obviously the best knight in the game.

In all seriousness, though, Sangfroid probably is.

Biurza likes this.
  20. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

ey, I forgot that this thread existed, so this is my best players list:
    @Eluded This guy knows what he's doing, when i was in TRUTH, he always tried his best to lead us to victory, and even though he's only veri perfect at knight, he's still a great choice to choose in caps.
    @ninjacat579 Amazing knight, his skills vary a lot in fighting on CTF, which makes his skills unique.
    @bunnie Very gud player, his keg shots are 10/10, and he's great as a builder, a great choice to choose in caps.
    @franek123 A+ player, best as a builder, but also has rare skills as a knight, too bad he ain't playing kag anymore, which is rip.
    @Maverick One of the best players in kag classic, usually around the US community.