1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Ye Olde Pubb (Last/Previous match general)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by saniblues, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

2. Element_Paladin

Element_Paladin Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

BY "Invoking the biblical Exodus from Egypt and the parting of the Red Sea, they proclaimed that the Mediterranean Sea would part for them, a motif of divine election that implies some degree of identification with the Israelites. Nicholas then led the pueri across the Alpsto the Italian cities of Piacenza and Genoa, where, however, they failed to find a ship to take them to the Holy Land. Their ultimate fate remains uncertain; some of them might have traveled by ship to Marseille, while others apparently journeyed to Rome to ask papal officials to nullify or defer their Crusade vows. Of the more than 7,000 pueri who arrived in Genoa, many remained—cheap labour was needed there and in other thriving Italian cities. Thus, what began as a popular Crusade probably ended as a massive labour migration." (Dickson) that was what ShamWow meant by the YB, he meant for Blue Tiger to translate it backwards into the word BY, and he also meant for it to continue into a quote from Encyplopaedia Britannica, rather than mentioning Fuzzy's quote, "Ain't dead until you somehow manage to nail me into my coffin---we're just on hiatus, you hear?", when hearing FuzzyBlueBaron mentioning the YB clan in a post about Geti on Wednesday, at precisely 12:41 PM Central Time. There was only mention about the Children's Crusade, and the Children's Crusade ONLY.

Blue_Tiger and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  3. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Sham has the right of it, really.

Also, what are you smoking, Element? So I can avoid it entirely... >_>

ShamWow-SuperRag likes this.
  4. Element_Paladin

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

:eek: You will never know how I make my magic beans

5. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Wow. Rude. :QQ:

6. Element_Paladin

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

This must be a shock to you, but you can get the beans from Walmart if you look hard enough :oops:

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  7. Tern

Tern Quickfish Donator Official Server Admin
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

8. FuzzyBlueBaron

That explains a lot. An awful, awful lot. :rollseyes:

9. Element_Paladin

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

If you eat too many beans they'll turn you into these. If you eat too many Tide Pods you just die.
    doggod.png

AmestriStephen likes this.
  10. Tern

Tern Quickfish Donator Official Server Admin
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

That's enough, Spinner. Spit out the Tide Pods.

11. Element_Paladin

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I don't eat Tide Pods, these magic beans are completely authentic and I'm the only one who knows which isle they are in Walmart. I take the beans very seriously, since they are like salt and take up water. Then i figured they taste much better in water :smug: if you grind it up, it will be used as powder in various beverages. It doesn't alter your mind, it only warps your physical bodies into the dog mentioned in my last argument. Tide pods, however, consist of very acidic gels and can not be ground down. Rather, they are used in pastes. Most people think of this as the easy way, since they simply have to poke a hole in the gel sacs. But, people who grind the magic beans down with a pin roller, put them in tea bags, and put it in water, find much more satisfaction when they eventually turn into anthropomorphic dogs. While this use is also shunned upon, being the number one furry drug, it is not only for furries! For people like me, who just happen to like scandalous pranks, do not necessarily care about who they are for and just appreciate the fact that they can fly. I can not tell you where these beans are in the various Walmarts, but if you go to district 13 of Missouri, the various Walmarts carry a special bean in the chocolate milk powder section. Located behind the powders, there is a surplus of magic beans, which were originally big plants. But, since the consumers did not like how the vines tasted, they just ate the beans. But either way the Federal Bureau of Investigation will come to your house and with right reason, terminate you and whom else is with you. But I shan't tell you what the beans look like, for seeing them for the first time is an experience you will never know anywhere else in the world. I hope you took this advice well because it is all fake you nurd @FuzzyBlueBaron :smug:

12. Clev

Clev Resident Stoner Staff Alumni Donator Tester

It's been 3 years and I JUST saw this.

FuzzyBlueBaron and Cruxiat like this.
  13. FuzzyBlueBaron

Sometimes... Sometimes I worry about you, Paladin. :rollseyes:

14. Element_Paladin

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

oh. it's been this long. sorry, i forgot the beans were just expired propel drink mix. it was two years ago and i was bored so i found some drink mix powder in the back of my pantry and didn't realize it was 4 years expired. i haven't talked about that for years, but like, uh, i didn't want to.

15. FuzzyBlueBaron

Words fail me.

Tern likes this.
  16. Element_Paladin

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

17. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

Another successful game
    20180322173325_1.jpg

Blue_Tiger likes this.
  18. FuzzyBlueBaron

Sigh. Why, Shnitzel? Why?

Paladin, I could ask the same question.

19. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

I know, the rightmost swastika is the wrong way around. No disrespect meant to the Fuhrer.

Clev likes this.
  20. Element_Paladin

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

ily fbb don't forget where you place your magic beans, they're rare :heart: