1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Action [!] CTF and Rapid CTF servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Noburu, Nov 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Will save the 4K dudes especially Surfin some time on this one too:
    I froze someone by accident, and went to go unfreeze them, while doing so I froze myself so that no one kills me while I try to unfreeze him (Mind you no one was even near me while doing this), told them not to hit me, idiots jump down (go out of their way) and keep hitting me. (Hitting a frozen person gives you coins, they don't let up when I tell them to stop), so I freeze them, they scream 'admin abuse', and then I kill them because they don't stop.

Of course after words I find out that there is just a friggin' unfreeze command that actually works if you proceed it without /rcon.

2. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Uploading now!

3. TrouserChili

TrouserChili Shipwright

Is this the right place to contest bans?

I got permabanned on the unlimited respawns server. I think it looked like i was speedhacking (or really badly lagging). I got my lag under control, though.

4. Noburu

Can any of my admins comment on this?

5. Baron_Norab

Baron_Norab KAG Guard Tester

I can't say I've ran into anyone I thought was speedhacking recently.

When did he get banned?

6. BlueLuigi

Was not me, have not seen speedhackers recently at all.

Valkyrie likes this.
  7. TrouserChili

TrouserChili Shipwright

The thing is, i didn't hear a reason or even a complaint before i got banned. I just knew i was lagging. I don't often play on this server, though. I kinda like the more strategic play of having a death limit for each team, even if it means the worse players "feed" into it.

Edit: I'm no longer banned. (?) I guess that's good. thanks, whoever unbanned me!

8. Noburu

Seems it was likely just a ping kick ban. Glad you are unbanned.

9. harbringerod

harbringerod Bison Rider

help please, i got banned from the unlimited respawn server and it hasn't let me back in for over an hour now

10. BlueLuigi

Weird saw you on earlier and can say none of the people on banned you.

Noburu is the ping kick set really low or something?

11. Noburu

No I actually have the variables for it a bit higher than default. He should already be unbanned by now if it is a ping kick though.

12. harbringerod

harbringerod Bison Rider

still banned from server
    it was my favorite server :(

13. Baron_Norab

Baron_Norab KAG Guard Tester

amuffinattack got banned randomly at the end of a map, if you all recall. Maybe this is the same thing, though I don't know why or what causes it.

14. Noburu

Yeah who knows, this build has been buggy as hell. I will restart the server sometime soon when the player count drops down a bit. That will clear all bans. Keep checking back every so often if you are banned.

15. BlueLuigi

Just a shout out, could we get more warmup wood on Unlimited Lives? 60 is only 3 bridges and makes some maps simply dreadful when starting at warmup, like the floating island map which is otherwise fun as hell.

16. Noburu

I purposely wanted to limit building huge bases at start up. Going to bed now, but I will think about it.

17. amuffinattack

amuffinattack Bison Rider

Alright guys i have one more map to submit. I was going to hold off but i couldn't stop thinking about making it, i don't want to flood you guys with maps so i am not going to make anymore for a while, besides i am out of ideas that just "came" to me haha. I think its either going to do really well or tank. Its an underground map with bedrock on top so no one can walk over it. Little bed rock islands, my idea was people fight over these "hardpoints" make towers ect. on them and it gets you closer to their base to take them out. Besides it looks pretty shwanky in game.

EDIT: [
    ok this is it, you made a great point so i added a layer of dirt, if someone digs it out well then thats their own fault :p Good tip, i didn't think of that.

Attached Files:

18. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Add some dirt to the islands (: all bedrock islands kill teamates when you bomb.

19. harbringerod

harbringerod Bison Rider

UNBANNED WOOOOOO!!!!:)

20. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

I wasn't on Action! CTF around that time so can't comment.

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.