1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Classes/Items Territory Control: Official Forum Badgers

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG]' started by TFlippy, Mar 4, 2017.

1. damian204

damian204 Chopping trees, Making forts, Stealing flags.

I want to make that...

2. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

Added a fast download server. Its called Territory Control FAST DOWNLOAD.
    The game is not playable in that server (Map has no floor), but allows you to download the mod alot faster then through the normal server.
    So next time an update comes out, join that server, then join the original one.

AgentHightower likes this.
  3. TFlippy

TFlippy Arsonist Tester

damian204 and enderzilla747 like this.
  4. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I just found this server today. The fact that you made the juggernaut makes you godtier. Any chance you'd be able to make a Juggernaut v. all server in the future? Or lend the script so someone else can?

5. GoldenGuy

GoldenGuy Haxor Tester

is that a joke?

6. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

The juggernaut was originally part a juggernaut V all mod, created by @merser433.

TheDirtySwine likes this.
  7. TheDirtySwine

TheDirtySwine Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

No. I'm thinking about reviving my builder wars server and adding the juggernaut in if possible

Basshunter likes this.
  8. hexmage

hexmage Catapult Fodder

is their a way of building a good nuclear bunker? i've blown myself up 3 times trying different types (iron blocks, plasteel etc) and how do u get rid of the radiation.

9. TFlippy

TFlippy Arsonist Tester

A thick layer of concrete (3-5 blocks) is usually enough to protect you from a nearby R.O.F.L. explosion. Mithril gas can be either slowly washed away by rain or removed with a Gas Extractor.

10. GoldyXEN_

GoldyXEN_ Catapult Fodder

i have ban becaus i use cheats, but, i dont know any cheats for KAG, or i play with lags too good? But i like hear the ban reason, normal reason, or have unban.

11. TFlippy

TFlippy Arsonist Tester

When did you get banned?
    Also, are you sure it's not a global ban? Since I don't remember anyone getting banned for hacking lately.

12. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

@TFlippy @GoldyXEN_ sounds like the speedhack ban. It's not done by the server admins or by THD, it's automatic. There has been false positives with older AMD CPUs on non up to date Windows.

13. GoldyXEN_

GoldyXEN_ Catapult Fodder

And so, in a chat with my friend, we accidentally came up with the idea, to add the ability to attach dynamite to the hens, but which is created spontaneously in the same place as other exploding things from dinomite and two bars of iron
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 19, 2018, Original Post Date: Aug 3, 2018 ---
    Are new ideas allowed?

Olimarrex likes this.
  14. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

Yes, though I don't think TFil's particularly short for ideas, though