1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Stevedog [REJECTED]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Stevedog, Apr 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Which continent are you from?
    Australia

How often do you play?
    Every 2 days or so.

What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [UTC +/- X])?
    11am AEST - 1am AEST (GMT +10) Daily.

Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well)
    Official KAG Server Admin, AUS CTF server.

Did you simply get admin because you were a friend of the owner?
    No.

How long were you admin?
    Official KAG Server Admin - 1 year
    AUS CTF Server - till it became official kag server.

Was your admin status ever removed, and if so why?
    Official KAG Server Admin - Yes, for admin abuse
    AUS CTF Server - No.

Do you have any recommendations from Guards, Official KAG Server Admins, server owners or other notable people?
    I believe I do.

If so, ask them to post here.

Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?
    Experienced, Mature and Helpful. I have experience as an Official KAG server admin and know how to be a good admin, i am very mature, especially when compared to the past and i have learned from past mistakes, i also am very helpful to many people and have assisted in many things. I am well-known and highly respected in KAG and the AUS KAG Community, and i have co-ran MLK 3 with Minooch, as well as contributed with AUS KAG Tournaments. I Believe i deserve to be admin once more, knowing that i have learned from previous mistakes and have worked hard to be a better person in KAG so I can be worthy of admin once more.

Any other information you think might be relevant?
    I believe I have waited long enough to have another chance at admin, and I am not the same person I was years ago, and I can be trusted with positions of power.

Your Discord nick#number - Discord will be how you will receive realtime assistance calls, as well as a easy way to contact other Official Server Admins.
    Stevedog #7109

Blue_Tiger likes this.
  2. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.