1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Cohen (deynarde) [Accepted]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Cohen, Apr 10, 2018.

1. Cohen

Cohen Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni Tester

• Which continent are you from?
      Europe.
    • How often do you play?
      2-3 hours daily.
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [UTC +/- X])?
      Usually between 10:00 and 16:00 and after 20:00. GMT +1.
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before?
      I hosted many servers (eg Rated 1v1 EU) together with Eluded but never applied as admin on other servers.
    • Do you have any recommendations from Guards, Official KAG Server Admins, server owners or other notable people?
      @Eluded, @mcrifel
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?
      I'm calm and responsible when it comes to conflict resolution, additionally I'm familiar with kag playerbase and community what could help dealing with ingame problems.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
      I hosted few community events mostly associated with knight combat and TDM.
      I play kag since 2014 and it allowed me to understand how people react ingame and what are their most typical troubles.
    • Your Discord nick#number - Discord will be how you will receive realtime assistance calls, as well as a easy way to contact other Official Server Admins.
      deynarde#4491

Last edited: Apr 10, 2018
    Asu, darkdrake, Blue_Tiger and 19 others like this.
  2. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

Fortune shines upon KAG, the teapot god himself applies for admin. He is a great knight and a great artist, so naturally you'd expect him to be great as admin too. +1, has everything an admin needs, experience, dedication, wisdom and patience.

SirDangalang and Cohen like this.
  3. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

Deynarde is the most competent person I've ever saw in KAG. He would be the perfect admin. He's a very talented person (does art, music, fucking everything), and yet he still finds time to play KAG. He's very calm, he doesn't even swear. He's done so much for the community: he hosts a 1v1 server together with Eluded, and wrote a very long and useful tutorial about the Knight class (https://forum.thd.vg/threads/deynarde-joan-of-arcs-knight-compendium.26512/). He's also a very good teacher (taught me most of the knight skills I have now in like 3 days). He wasn't ever mean for anyone, and I don't think there's anyone which would dislike him. If he isn't the definition of the best admin you could have, then no idea who would it be.

Cohen likes this.
  4. Basshunter

Basshunter of course i like your t-shirt Staff Alumni Donator Tester Official Server Admin

This guy would fit this role more than anyone else here. Seriously though, he's chilled every time i see him in-game or anywhere else. I've played with him for quite a lot and I've never seen him raging or insulting anyone, he's very experienced, patient, responsible and takes his role really seriously. Definitely my recommendation.

Cohen likes this.
  5. mehwaffle10

mehwaffle10 Haxor Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

Long time player who has a fair ammount of contribution to the community i.e. knight compendium. Knows the game very well and is always friendly.

SirDangalang and Cohen like this.
  6. Elionne

Elionne Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

I believe Dey has all the necessary qualities to become a responsible admin. He is very chill, patient, friendly and dedicated. He also has a good knowledge of the game. In one word : perfect for this role. :yes:

Cohen and SirDangalang like this.
  7. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

A chill dude that is one of the most calm people i have seen in KAG, he even helps people learn how to play the game, which is one of the most nicest actions that kag players ever do. So by these reasons. I think that dey would be a great admin to the staff team.

Cohen likes this.
  8. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Search for a lifetime, you'll fail finding better admin than dey. Not giving him the role would be a big mistake.

Cohen likes this.
  9. FunATuns

FunATuns Builder Carry Donator

I strongly dislike a lot people, and I dislike admins/admin applicants even more. I very rarely believe that anyone deserves admin, in fact, I don't think I've ever looked at a KAG community member and said "you deserve admin." This changes today. Dey is nice, Dey is level-headed, Dey is fun to talk to, he's amazing at KAG, and there is no one I think deserves admin more than him. He is the opposite of me, and there is really nothing better than that.

bunnie and Cohen like this.
  10. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

Honestly I though he was already an admin.

From what I've seen he has been patient, friendly and dedicated to the game.

Biurza, SirDangalang and Cohen like this.
  11. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator