1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Nogla [Accepted]

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Nogla, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Nogla

Nogla Arsonist Official Server Admin

• Which continent are you from? North America (East US)
    • How often do you play? Sometimes as much as 4-5 hours a day, but at the very least i'm on everyday for 2 or 3 hours
    • What times are you usually available? Anywhere from 5pm to midnight EST on weekdays, and from around 8 AM to 2 AM EST on Weekends
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? None that i can recall
    • Do you have any recommendations from Guards, Official KAG Server Admins, server owners or other notable people?
    Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin? I have been a part of this community for a good 2ish years now and an estimated 3000 hours in-game if you count me playing off steam for a long time. I've had to take breaks from time to time, but i always find myself returning to KAG.
    Everything from the game-play to the community is just so unique and I've never seen anything like it before. I care an extremely deep amount about this game, and even more about the community that makes it so great. I would just like to be able to do all that i can to help this amazing community not only survive but thrive and even expand. I make it a point to try to lead newer players in the right direction when starting the game because i really want to see KAG grow.

• Any other information you think might be relevant? For one, I'm a natural leader and currently leading NyXL/Doom, i play this game what is probably way too much and i'm active in the EU and AUS communities alongside being active on US, i'm extremely familiar with the KAG community and US community in particular.
    • Your Discord nick#number - Discord will be how you will receive realtime assistance calls, as well as a easy way to contact other Official Server Admins. Nogla#4402

Shy, Pineapple, bunnie and 2 others like this.
  2. Rice_Lord

Rice_Lord Base Burner

He's a good guy and I've known him for a while, He's a good candidate for admin on official servers.

Nogla likes this.
  3. CrispyChicken030

CrispyChicken030 Shark Slayer Official Server Admin

+1 Great person; some may see him as immature or irresponsible, but they don't understand that he is just joking. With something as serious as server admin, I say he fully deserves it and can handle the responsibility. He's often online and has proved to be a long-standing KAG member.

Nogla likes this.
  4. Basshunter

Basshunter of course i like your t-shirt Staff Alumni Donator Tester Official Server Admin

Nogla is a really chill and fun person who you can talk with about pretty much everything, i've never seen him insulting anyone seriously and i think he'd do great as admin.
    +1

Nogla likes this.
  5. Pineapple

Pineapple Arsonist Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. KAG Competitive League
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

I have known Nogla for quite some time now and I fully believe he could do good as an admin. He is very chill and deserves a +1 from me ::)::thumbs_up:

Nogla likes this.
  6. Concave

Concave Wizzy Staff Alumni Donator

His sheer amount of activity is worth admin, whenever I need a mod tested, a server moderated, or just someone to play with and have a good time, Nogla is online. He is kind, mature, and handles under pressure. While I love Tern, we could always use more TDM admins!

Nogla likes this.
  7. super_gaming_geek

super_gaming_geek Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Nogla is the nicest person I know. He is very active, and patient, and would be a great addition to the admin team.

Nogla likes this.
  8. Element_Paladin

Element_Paladin Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

+1 this guy could put down a shitvote in an instant, he knows what's going on

Nogla likes this.
  9. Lava

Lava Former Lag King Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Good guy, seems to be always calm in-game. add him into the circle-jerk that is US OKSA

Nogla likes this.
  10. Shy

Shy THD Team THD Team Tester

+1. Good leader, friendly guy, doesn't get triggered easily, if at all.

Nogla likes this.
  11. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Chill guy, I think he would make a fine addition to the administration.

12. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator