1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

My First Serious (and Best) Trap!

Discussion in 'Building Critiques' started by Blubahub, May 6, 2018.

?

Show more of my builds?

1. Yes

75.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Only Traps

25.0%
  1. Biurza and FG like this.
  2. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Moved thread to appropriate section. Also, you might want to upload your image directly to the forum. It seems you can't embed google drive photos like that.

The trap looks effective for general matches, but it also looks like a huge investment of resources.

Blubahub likes this.
  3. FG

FG Fran Donator

You are a prophet, keep this up.

Blubahub likes this.
  4. @FG Thank you!

True, @ParaLogia. As I said, I made most of this in peace-mode (actually, it was only half, but a knight and archer whose usernames I've forgotten was with me and defended me from Leo and some others). But it did its job once it was done. To be honest I hadn't even finished placing the trap blocks before the fighting started (though it was more like TDM - we never tried, for the most part, to capture the flag, even when it was open). But it was an abnormal situation. Luckily, the map had large patches of stone on the surface layer, and I managed to make it safe enough to mine stone in front of the enemy's flag.