1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Vagante

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Joiken, May 2, 2018.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. https://store.steampowered.com/app/323220/Vagante/

Vagante is a little cool, dark, and rather hard roguelike (with multiplayer) that came out of early access recently. The learning curve is a bit harsh since the tutorial only teaches you the basics and you have to figure out the rest. The wiki and community in general is a bit small and there isn't a lot of info out there about it.

If anyone wants to play hit me up (Discord: Joiken#2070) , been looking for people to play with. ::):

Last edited: May 2, 2018
    SirDangalang likes this.
  2. Element_Paladin

Element_Paladin Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

me me me

Joiken likes this.
  3. mcrifel

mcrifel Haxor Staff Alumni Tester
    1. MIST

The MIST gang was playing this quite a while back.

Joiken likes this.
  4. Element_Paladin

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

5. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

I pushed a lot of hours in it till I could beat it. It's a pretty fun little* game inclined to item/health management rather than skill combos. If anybody starts playing it I'd suggest going for archer first, it's the more accesible class to play for starters.

Joiken likes this.
  6. Element_Paladin

1. Aphelion's Roleplay

knight is much more rudimentary for the matter, though. while it isn't exactly playing safe, in most cases a rogue will fail to perform most extravagant tasks, and absolutely cannot play solo without playing really slowly. it's better for new players to try knight, since it has the fastest learning curve.

7. SirDangalang

SirDangalang Lvl. 128 MissingNo. Donator

Just saying I was a wildling way before it was cool and got a lifesteal ability :B):

Element_Paladin likes this.
  8. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

The thing with rogue is you have a fast melee wep and a ranged one since the very beginning. After having played knight my first 70 lives or so I found the rogue to be way more satisfying and easy.
    Whoever wants to play my steam is "el3ctre"

Mods: BlueLuigi