1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

What's the cheat commands for game-mode specific objects?

Discussion in 'Help' started by Blubahub, May 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. The only one I know how to do is the tents in CTF, and the halls from TTH - for example, how would I spawn a TTH shop for my new little minions to work in CTF? Can it be done (I hope so because I want to spam fire arrows)..? :spam:

2. FoxyLady

FoxyLady Haxor Staff Alumni

Last edited: May 10, 2018
  3. Thanks, but what about for the flag? Oh, and how does the satchel work..?

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  4. Lava

Lava Former Lag King Staff Alumni Donator Tester

!flag_base
    satchel is for knights and it doesn't do anything currently

5. Okay, thanks. I actually discovered !ctf_flag yesterday - but oddly enough, that spawns it as a loose flag that immediately begins counting down like when someone drops an enemy flag, but after the count-down, it will just stay there, always showing in the left corner in CTF as being moved or whatever - but, I assume, since it does that since doesn't have a base to reattach too.

But what about for TDM_Ruins? I hope to, later on, make a big complete commands list, since I want to start a server with cheats on for all players. Also, this is kind of off-topic (but since I'm the OP, it might justify it), but are we ever going to get at least the code for some of those objects in the game files (by that, I mean those shown in .png files) in the Entities master folder, such as Glider, Arrow Dinghy, and True Princess..?

EDIT: @Lavaguy678

Last edited: May 11, 2018
  6. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Pretty sure Dinghy already works. It was made way back when the conversion to the new engine was around, when War mode was a thing, instead of TTH. If you use !dinghy (check the CFG file for the blob name) it should spawn it. Pretty sure it's a two person row boat. Everything else I'believe are concepts that never made it in. The Devs left it there so modders could use the assets, cuz the devs are super swollen goiz.

The CTF flags are probably not gonna behave the way you want them too, because a lot of shit is setup on the initialisation of the gamemode.

Also I'll elaborate on the spawning of blobs (entities). If you want to spawn say a bomb, but you weren't sure of the command/name you used when spawning it, you'd have a look in Base\Entities\Items\ and look for the item, in this case bomb.cfg (config file). Right down the bottom of the config file, you can find the name of the blob. You simply prefix it with !*blobname* (where *blobname* is "bomb" or !ctf_flag etc. Should spawn the blob. Mileage might vary due to the way the blob is created.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.