1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

NWO vs ALL

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Basshunter, Mar 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basshunter

Basshunter of course i like your t-shirt Staff Alumni Donator Tester Official Server Admin

Hey there folks, I recently got an idea of making an event so I here it is:

Basically we're gonna be doing a xxx vs all-kind of event where all the players around the world can fight against New World Order, a competitive EU clan, everyone can participate.

About the gameplay:
    :gold:There will be 2 teams - Red team filled with the NWO members and Blue team with every other player who joins the server.:gold:
    :gold:Gamemode - ctf with tickets. If you don't know how tickets work: there are 150 tickets for red team and 200 for blue team. When a player dies, his team loses one ticket and when one team is out of tickets players from that team can't spawn until next round.:gold:
    :gold:There will be 1 red spawn at the map center for NWO and 2 blue spawns on each side of the map for everyone else.:gold:
    :gold:The server will have around 36 slots, I don't really expect it to be full but still.:gold:
    :gold:The event will take place at 7.04.18, 14.04.18 and 21.04.18 (Saturdays) 17:00 CET.:gold:

:r_flex:Hope we'll get enough people to get the event to work, let the best team wins!:flex:

Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
  2. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

:thumbs_up:, not sure if the ticket amount should be the same for both teams though?

ParaLogia likes this.
  3. Basshunter

Basshunter of course i like your t-shirt Staff Alumni Donator Tester Official Server Admin

changed to 200 tickets for the blue team

Blubahub, Magmus and ParaLogia like this.
  4. AgentHightower

AgentHightower Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Good to see a clan vs all event, I'll be there. :^

Blubahub, Magmus and Basshunter like this.
  5. Element_Paladin

Element_Paladin Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

vans trashed my app, i'm in :B):

6. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

No, as in, you guys will get rekt, it is YOU who needs the advantage. IIRC in admins vs. all the admins basically got unlimited mats and still got dumpstered. But vs. alls are a great time regardless, I'll be there too hopefully.

Do you guys have enough players though, even if everyone shows up? I don't know how big your clan is.

7. Basshunter

could you check how old this post is, and think if its still a thing, please?

8. Magmus

Magmus Ballista Bolt Thrower Mapping Moderator Official Server Admin

silly bodadobirb

Element_Paladin likes this.
  9. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

o lol

Well it's not my fault, element necro'd it first so I thought it was new >:L

10. Element_Paladin

Element_Paladin Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

11. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Locked, people responsible for intentional necroing warned.

Elf likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.