1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Albion Online

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Element_Paladin, Jun 8, 2018.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Element_Paladin

Element_Paladin Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Albion is this MMO. Whatever the advertisements tell you is a lie, but there's much more the developers don't know that's extremely fun and time-consuming to play. It's GvG centered, and resource/combat territories are often fought over by large guilds. There are expeditions, arena fights, and 4 different continents to discover, as well as a giant skill tree that isn't class-restricted. My in-game is Windoen, trying to start up a clan in the highlands/swamps on stone/metal exports in the royal continent.

Steam Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/761890/Albion_Online/

You can go on the Albion forums and ask for a trial key, giving you 2 weeks of everything Albion has to offer. If you'd like to try the game out before buying it, just go there.

Forums: https://forum.albiononline.com/

Oh yeah, and I myself own a guild. As of now it's not big, but I'd like to compose it of people I've known at one point or another on KAG.

My Guild Discord: https://discord.gg/yxUByyR

That's it.

Coroz and Biurza like this.
  2. Graver

Graver Haxor

You forgot the part in which developers lied to their playerbase countless of times, scammed kickstarter backers then abused admin powers to help a chinesse zerg clan.

Vampire likes this.
  3. Element_Paladin

Element_Paladin Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ i left the game, i got bored, but don't be pissy about the devs, they worked somewhat hard

listen, i'm not a 100 percent supporter of albion. but as it is, i've found fun in the game, but i like to move on now and then so i don't get too attached like i did to kag.

i'm not angry, but i will say that there isn't a reason to be trashing the sbi devs. this is their first game, and while it was overly-ambitious, they showed us their capacity in creating centralized servers, good performance, and reasonable microtransactions. i do agree with you that their execution was bad on certain levels, but by now they've improved from the kickstarter era pre-release

4. Coroz

Coroz B R B Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. [AG#] - Ancient Gear

If you like grind and guildfights maybe albion is for you, i stopped after a few hours of grind. I checked on youtube and grind continues from start to finish.. I don't want to work in a game for months just for some shitty gear that is stronger then others have.

Element_Paladin and bunnie like this.
Mods: BlueLuigi