1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Tweaks Custom Heads Menu 2.0.1

Adds a new menu that is used to select custom heads. It can be opened from ESC menu.

1. Diprog

Diprog Bison Rider Tester
    1. FUN Servers

Diprog submitted a new resource:

New Heads Menu - Adds a new menu that is used to select new heads. It can be opened by pressing [V]

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
    makmoud98 likes this.
  2. Diprog

1. FUN Servers

Vamist likes this.
  3. long_wood_bow

long_wood_bow Bison Rider

I'm so loving the head in default this mod.
    But can I use the head in Player Heads mod?

4. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

About adding the script in KAG.as - this is an interesting idea but is quite incompatible with any other mod doing the same thing (one with overwrite the other). I understand the motive, but just letting you (and anyone hosting this) know that adding to gamemode.cfg is the more compatible option.

5. Diprog

1. FUN Servers

Diprog updated Custom Heads Menu with a new update entry:

Fully rewritten!

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Diprog

1. FUN Servers

7. Leo

Leo Haxor

Tried it in my test server and it doesn't work, that's from my client:
    16:30:31] Script filename conflict! filename: 'Entities/Characters/Scripts/RunnerHead.as' (requested '../Mods/CustomHeadsMenu/RunnerHead.as')

8. Diprog

1. FUN Servers

It's just a warning. You need to add CHM.as to gamemode.cfg.
    It's not tested with more than a one player btw, but should work

9. @Diprog I added it to a private server that I can only connect to for testing, and I set it up just like the resource page said and I see the Change Heads button and menu, but it doesn't change my head when I select one! I haven't modified any of the files. Oh, and my head is the horse one. Doing suicide does not help either...

10. Diprog

1. FUN Servers

Thanks, I'll see.

Blubahub likes this.
  11. CAALBEL

CAALBEL Shipwright

Hi, can someone tell me if this works today? I'm testing some mods for my server, but this one doesn't seem to work. I got the ingame button and custom heads, but when i choose one, nothing happens.

12. Same (or, at least when I wrote that comment Diprog just replied too). He'll fix it eventually ;)