1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Forum KAG Community Staff Change - FBB Retiring from Admin

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Hey folks,

A fairly major change to the community staff has happened.

FuzzyBlueBaron has retired from his role as Administrator on the forums and discord.
    He will continue to act as a moderator of both, but is likely to have reduced availability for a while.

Thanks to FBB for all your hard work in the community and ingame over the years!

Been a pleasure working with you.
    Max

Auburn, Kazaco97, Asu and 1 other person like this.
  2. FG

FG Fran Donator

I love you FBB, you're classy af.:heart:

3. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

FBB bae

4. blackjoker77777

blackjoker77777 Haxor Tester
    1. Zen Laboratories

Oh god, no!
    So we basically have lost the most kindly-hearted admin? (WHO'S GOING TO PROTECT US FROM GALENS' MADNESS NOW?)
    Please make sure whoever's going to be the next administrator to be at least as kind and as warm as FBB, it surely won't be easy..
    FBB would always remain the best. Thank you for all your services and all the time you invested to make the best of this community fbb, admin or not you'll always be respected and loved, because you proved to deserve it. :heart: