1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Knights Are Interitus 1.0.2

A floating undead head skin for the Knight class!

1. Blubahub submitted a new resource:

Knights Are Interitus - A floating undead head skin for the Knight class!

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  2. Inspired by DoctorSnake aka @Snake19's Interitus mod (that is, the name and in turn the texture pack)..!
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 19, 2018, Original Post Date: Jun 19, 2018 ---
    @jonipro Is there anything you'd like to see in the future? KAG game modes? Texture packs? New classes? Like? I'm open to hearing anything from anyone..!

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    jonipro likes this.
  3. Blubahub updated Knights Are Interitus with a new update entry:

Fixed Crediting

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

There is no way you made this up after I did. This is a pretty different mod now, but at least rename the class to something else than my "AllVsOne" mod where it is also called "Interitus".

Blubahub likes this.
  5. @king-george oh so that is your KAG username. I thought I could call them Interitus because that is a Latin word..? I don't get it. Anyways I did credit you for the inspiration (from the name only) as DoctorSnake. I'll update the mod with the new/correct crediting now (it will be 1.0.2 then). I accidentally mistook you for Snake19.

Sorry if it feels like I'm infringing on your rights - I understand. Feel free to ask me any questions and whatnot..! ::): Oh, and nice mod by the way.

EDIT: Just updated. Also, I realized that you might not have downloaded and looked in the mod's files - I credit you in the file named "Interitus.as." Another thing that I just did was update the resource's page to make it say under the second picture that I was inspired by your OP knight class's name from AllVsOne by @king-george. And don't worry, I did not copy ANY of your files even as a base (I instead copied from the Base folder)..!

Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    king-george likes this.
  6. king-george likes this.
  7. king-george

king-george Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Thanks man :)
    I thought you were that dude who hosted my mod without my permission, so I got a bit worried. I'm fine with people copying my work as long as they credit me. Good luck with your mod!

norill likes this.
  8. TY @king-george! Somehow you liked the resource 3 times, once every minute, on my resource XD. Thanks again, and be sure to let be know when your mod is ready so I can try it out (e.g. when you got it hosted-up big time and it's done)..! I'll be gone for a half-week though.

EDIT: Oh wait just realized that you were liking my posts in this discussion and not my liking my mod 3 times 25252525 And for the record, that was bsjohnson2004 (but I think he was on his alternative old account).

king-george likes this.
  9. jonipro

jonipro Haxor Tester
    1. Terracraft's Servers

A texture overhaul would be exceptionally nice to have that doesn't take away the feel away from the game, you know there was a HD mod going on and i'd wish to get my hands on a working one. You're free to pick up on it if you wish. It's in the resources. New classes go well with new game modes. I'd also like to see new map packs as well for CTF & Sandbox. That's all i have to say from you.

Blubahub likes this.
  10. @jonipro okay thank you. I'll look into HD, at least making this texture compatible with that one. Ya, I was thinking about later on (kinda busy helping NeonERT and marioyperrito, plus my own personal modding) making new items and classes and the like for a new content-adding mod (hopefully with a new mod).