1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Zombie Fortress Plus 1.6.7f

When the zombie man throws in a little extra

1. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

fixed it once again.
    sv_gamemode = ZombieFortressPlus

Attached Files:

2. enderzilla747

enderzilla747 Bison Rider Tester

But are there graves?

3. Vertigon

Vertigon Bison Rider

Yes, graves are spawned and function correctly.

By the way, I'm planning to help maintain and update this mod for the time being, so if you guys have any simple and reasonable suggestions you'd like to see implemented, leave them here and I'll see what I can do.

kaizokuroof and enderzilla747 like this.
  4. enderzilla747

Gregs that can grab like Classic and stomp like current vanilla KAG?

5. Leo

Leo Haxor

How many players is the "default" in this mod ?
    --- Double Post Merged, May 26, 2018, Original Post Date: May 25, 2018 ---
    Started a server with 12 slots...
    --- Double Post Merged, May 27, 2018 ---
    Damit, we need a manual for this mod. I play there and I have no idea what I am doing ::P:::P:

kaizokuroof likes this.
  6. Vertigon

Vertigon Bison Rider

There's not really a default number of players, it's just dependent on what you have your server config set to. As of right now difficulty doesn't scale with the number of players, although I am working on something toward that effect.

It can definitely be a little confusing. I'll see about putting together some basic documentation, although I'm not sure really where to start haha.

Gregs are in still, and they are grabby little motherfuckers, although I haven't totally dug into their logic. The flying zombies I believe have a separate spawn rate from the regular ones, but like I said I am working on a new spawn system.

Not 100% sure what you meant by the second part of your comment, I haven't played too much of the current version of KAG.

7. enderzilla747

I know about Gregs still being in, just that it's the Classic Greg. The ones that grab and drop, while the vanilla Greg that was added in the Halloween event update stomped.
    :smug: I wish to see them stomp and grab or the Garg stomps.

8. Vertigon

Vertigon Bison Rider

Ah, I see. I'll have to look into that.

9. Leo

Leo Haxor

@Vertigon we need to talk, can you join my discord ? There's a serious bug. People can never loose, everyone's dead, map never ends. You just respawn.
    --- Double Post Merged, May 28, 2018, Original Post Date: May 28, 2018 ---
    Also setting is max_zombies=50 and in console I see like 105 zombies and sometimes lag messages because of that.

10. enderzilla747

Perhaps that's only 50 regular zombies? Zombies is only mentioned in the mod folders and for the actual creature, it's the regular mustache ones.

Also are the Spectre, nZombie, and nBison going to be used or deleted?

11. Vertigon

Vertigon Bison Rider

Interesting. The last version posted in this thread was fixed by Vamist, but I've hosted a private server and had no issues dying and restarting. Perhaps it's an issue with your server config or something.
    Easiest way to reach me is by hopping on the official KAG discord and mentioning me (@Vertigon) in the modding section PMing me (@Vertigon) on Discord.

Last edited: May 30, 2018
  12. oneechann

oneechann Catapult Fodder

Hey i sHey i saw zombie mode in this game but when i install it its not there can you help me please because i really want to play it insdate of this dumb single player missionsaw zombie mode in this game but when i install it its not there can you help me please because i really want to play it insdate of this dumb single player missions

13. Potatobird

Potatobird Haxor Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

This thread is for a zombie fortress mod, which you can play by looking in the server browser for servers that are hosting the mod. Leo's Zombie Fortress Plus server is usually active.

enderzilla747 likes this.
  14. Vertigon

Vertigon Bison Rider

Late update for anyone trying to reach me, via Discord or other method: I'm not going to be around for the foreseeable future. Dealing with some personal stuff that needs to come first. Maybe I'll have time to pick this project back up later, but for now I've dropped it. Not sure anyone's maintaining it, but your best bet is going to be Vamist.

15. AgentJeffy

AgentJeffy Catapult Fodder

So, anyone decent at coding have any idea why classes are missing their heads?

16. nuromero

nuromero Catapult Fodder

I'm having an issue where no one can spawn and there are no joinable teams. And the map just cycles. Is there anyway to fix this?
    EDIT: this was already fixed in 1.6.6c. just was too lazy to scroll up sorry xD

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
    Blubahub likes this.
  17. Vamist

Vamist THD Team THD Team Tester

ye, tell me if you want a new fix, but i would recommend using olimarrex zombie fortress instead.

18. Olimarrex

Olimarrex Ballista Bolt Thrower Official Server Admin

:wink:

(custom classes still lack the heads, but the mod is generally a little more stable and balanced)

19. Gontar

Gontar Catapult Fodder

yup, classes still have their heads missing, sometimes even their whole bodies dissapear, any update/fix on that topic?
    --- Double Post Merged, May 14, 2019, Original Post Date: May 14, 2019 ---
    never mind, i modded n' fixed the missing heads myself. after 3hs of learning how to mod for KAG and 4hs of playing around with the mod files
    --- Double Post Merged, May 14, 2019 ---
    upload_2019-5-13_21-50-2.png

Attached Files:

Blubahub likes this.
  20. I'm 99% sure that at least the newest edition of Olimarrex's version of this mod (currently being hosted on and off by Vamist) has the heads added back. AFAIK, at least for the human classes, all was need was to add the yellow or purple (depending on if you want the head to appear behind the main sprite or on top of it) pixel to the sprites so that it would load the head.