1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Are there any players playing this game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by solidvapor, Aug 30, 2018.

Tags:
  1. solidvapor

solidvapor Catapult Fodder

I'm interested in purchasing the game now on steam, since I remember playing it a lot back in the F2P days. It was really fun.
    Looking at some of the website info it seems it's quite outdated. I'm afraid the game's dead.
    Anyone can clear up if there are players still playing it? If so, how many? I'm from the EU, so I'm interested in mostly those times.

2. ffsff

ffsff Haxor

On average, there are enough people playing this game to fill up a 20 slot server. sometimes less, and sometimes more. KAG is not dead, but it's not super popular either.

A couple of days ago there were nearly 40 people playing on a custom CTF server.

From what I have experienced, peak times are somewhere around 2:00pm-4:00pm (Central time), though I may be wrong.

3. Blue_Tiger

Blue_Tiger Bison Rider Tester

There is definitely enough players to warrant buying the game. Servers are always full at peak times, but there are rarely more than 2 active servers in any region at a time. The game is really fun though and I definitely recommend giving a try.

ValiantVoyager likes this.
  4. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

peak times 5-9 pm CEST in EU, EU is the most active region

5. ffsff

ffsff Haxor

There may not be a lot of people, but it is not dead.

6. yeah mate there's loads of us out there