1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

I'm Making Handcrafted KAG Scenes!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blubahub, Jul 1, 2018.

1. Hullo!

Recently, I have to decide to plan on doing a KAG comic, using official and modded sprites, which I'll post here (not in this thread) at a later date, due to the fact that I just started.

So, I'm going to be posting some of these here. But the main reason why I'm here is that I'm willing to make custom KAG scenes for YOU! I figured someone at least would like it as a desktop background and/or a screen saver, amongst other things. Keep requests PG-13 and with no swearing.

Here's my first one:

[​IMG]

No emotes:

[​IMG]
    If you desire to have a custom head use, send me the files either in a PM on this forum or just directly post it in this thread..!

~ v6steeda
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 1, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 1, 2018 ---

Q & A
    Q: Can you use my head?
    A: Sure! If it's a vanilla non-modded head, then tell me/show me which one it is, but if it is a modded head (of any kind/mod), then send me the file as an attachment or download link either in this thread!

Q: What can I request?
    A: Anything, nearly! My few limitations it that I will NOT be doing nor supporting by inserting cussing/swearing, that everything must look in-game (as in, no HUD/GUI/Menu/Messages), and to keep everything PG-13. You can, however, request for me to have a/your character say something (where it will be done in the in-game ballon style).

Q: What about Emoticons?
    A: I make one with emotes, and one without emotes. These can be normal in-game ones, official ones that aren't in the game (e.g. those on these forums, official Discord server ones, old emotes), and modded ones. If you want me to use custom Emoticons, give me them.

Q: Can you custom fit it to my monitor?
    A: If you want me to "custom fit" the image to your screen/monitor size (or for whatever purpose you intend to use it), give me your screen size in PIXELS (px), not inches or centimeters! I will then downsize it for when I work on it, then blow it back up seamlessly without any blur back to your size - but I need to know so it doesn't convert over bad (really only matters if your size is an odd number or even number for that, but still give me those specs)..!

Q: Can you use my custom sprites?
    A: Totally! Just give me the sprites, and say what they're for/what purpose you think they can be used in the scene. If you don't have any idea, then at least provide a short explanation of what it is (e.g. a reskin of the knight).

Q: Do I have to have a really thought out idea?
    A: NOPE!

EDIT:
    Q: Can I have/ask/do multiple requests?
    A: Sure! Just note I'll commonly be wanting to do scenes for people who have never requested before..!

I'll add more here as I think of them...

EDIT2: Though originally I was doing emotes, recently I haven't been (if you want them, request them)..!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
    jonipro, IrishSmalls, Solaris and 6 others like this.
  2. Here's a new one I made for/about @Shadowblitz16 's CTF Arena mod just for fun...

[​IMG]

This scene features the new Wizard class (not released but already tested - I'm in the VIP/dev group :ehh: ) and the already-released archers-with-daggers..! :heart:
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 4, 2018 ---
    BunnyFection <3

[​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 6, 2018 ---
    Some months ago, I typed in an official CTF server that I think THD should add the feature/looks of water being stained with blood - so the rivers can run red with blood, naturally. :rekt:

Today, I was just wondering where the Juggernaut mod went. My biggest impression when I first joined the now-gone server was how bloody the thing was at times. I mean, a shower of blood as you stomp-in somebody's head!?!? :yes:

Thus, I made something after that first impression, but a step up in the gore... :eek:

[​IMG]

I hoped you bloody well enjoy it! 78787878

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    jonipro, Biurza, asger75 and 4 others like this.
  3. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Hello blubahub,
    First, I think the idea of this thread is great. I would like you to craft me a scene like the following: Me at any point of ground or a castle, throwing a volley of water arrows to all directions as plenty of furious enemies are trying to come and get me, for I have almost 100 kills and 0 deaths as my score (almost a 100 KDR).
    When I play I usually wear the male sadist head; I won't give further details and I'll let you interpret it :>
    Thanks!

Magmus and Blubahub like this.
  4. Finally someone put in a request! :D

@8x Okay. It will take a little longer than normal since I'll be AFK for a few days. I assume you mean you against a horde of knights, archers, and/or builders (not any modded classes/enemies)..?
    Also, sadist head? What the ... I don't even know what head could even begin to be... Maybe the plague doctor head, but instead it's a blood doctor? You want insane gore or...?

EDIT: Do you want it custom fitted? To be honest I just randomly choose a size and scale it up randomly! ::D: I'm currently thinking about making you fall and sending out a volley of bomb arrows in an explosion of blood...

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    8x likes this.
  5. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Still waiting!

Blubahub and Biurza like this.
  6. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

I want me - as a knight sitting on a throne made of archer corpses, which is standing on a huge pile of archer corpses, while there are 2 sexy female archers in bikinis on both my sides, chained to my throne, one is waving fan at me, another is holding a plate with grapes and other goods (maybe an archer head with apple in his mouth) also maybe broken bows and cut grappling hooks there somewhere.
    Hopyfully this time i won't wake up and realize it was just a dream, launch the game and get fucking raped :(

7. I'm back to doing these! Will work on @8x's first!
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 6, 2018, Original Post Date: Oct 6, 2018 ---
    @Biurza no bikinis :rektlord:

CHANGE IT!

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
  8. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Biurza*
    Okay, i don't mind them being naked :ok_hand:

9. :rektlord: ignoring request then...
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 6, 2018, Original Post Date: Oct 6, 2018 ---
    @8x I finished it..!

[​IMG]

I'm a little dissatisfied for the water arrows though... ::(: :thumbs_up:

Thoughts (and any more requests)..? I tried this time to be slightly more scientific on the shading.

On another note, I'm gonna do KAG scene of Humans vs. Zombies mod for Halloween (a CTF modification of the fixed Zombie Fortress Plus mod - HvZ by @Rayne)..! You might see a slight reference to that in the scene above. :skeleton:

10. 8x

Amazing :wink:
    Very nice to see you back into this

Blubahub and Biurza like this.
  11. gausscone

gausscone Unseasoned, but stainless

Hey! You're looking for requests, so can I request a running builder that's about to be hit by a boulder? It should be obvious that the boulder is moving very fast. The boulder is either flipping the bird or saying that one line from The Shining (up for interpretation) and the builder is, I dunno, crying or something. The scene should be set in a flat grassland during daytime. If that's not enough, water arrows should be flying everywhere. Thanks!

Blubahub likes this.
  12. Sure! But I think you wrote a few things wrong - Where is the boulder coming from (and what's with the "the boulder is either flipping the bird or saying that one line from The Shining")..?
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 9, 2018, Original Post Date: Oct 9, 2018 ---
    Also, everyone can do multiple requests! (Naturally, I'll lean towards working on scenes for those who never have requested before.)
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 9, 2018 ---
    I was bored waiting for @gausscone. So I made a new scene with some stuff I found on the forums :rollseyes:

[​IMG]

Cruel classic builder passes judgment on an innocent bunny, with ... something ... guards all around him. :anger:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2018
  13. 8x

That's the proper way to receive a bunny.

Blubahub likes this.
  14. TwigWallder

TwigWallder Base Burner

Nice job :thumbs_up:

Blubahub likes this.