1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Forum KAG Community Staff Change - Galen Retiring

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Geti, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Hey Folks,

A bit late on the forum post, but I thought it'd be good to have an announcement that people could respond to nonetheless.

@Galen has retired from his post as Administrator of the forums and discord server as of last Saturday.

Again, we really can't thank you enough for all the private time, energy, and organisational work that you've sunk into this community. Can't believe it's been so many years. Hope to see you around on the battlefield.

Give him all the love you can, folks!
    Max

2. The_Owl_King

The_Owl_King Arsonist Official Server Admin

I haven't talked to Galen too much. But in my experiences with him he seems like an alright bloke. I know he knows a fair bit about history and he's played eso, so that's a big thumps up in my opinion. all and all I think he really gave a lot to try to better the community of this game and I can really appreciate and respect that.

3. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

4. jonipro

jonipro Haxor Tester
    1. Terracraft's Servers

Goodbye Galen, sad to see you go.

5. l3afysamz

l3afysamz Ballista Bolt Thrower

Is Glen gone for good? :QQ:
    I’ll miss you captain

6. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Yeah, it's been quite the ride during these past 7 years. Had quite a lot of ups and downs but altogether I'm glad I had the opportunity to do all those things and work together with some great people.

Will continue to stick around on the discord but won't be terribly active, see ya around.

NinjaCell, Kazaco97, Geti and 9 others like this.
  7. AmestriStephen

AmestriStephen Haxor Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester

Damn man. Hope to see you soon somewhere else. :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

8. 8x

8x Elimination Et Choix Traduisant la Realité Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Oh damm, what are we going to do now. I know you won't be completely gone, but good luck with everything Galen.

9. Clev

Clev Resident Stoner Staff Alumni Donator Tester

Oh no, not Gullren

10. franek123

franek123 The architect of the royal castle. Donator Tester

Love me Galen

The_Owl_King and Clev like this.