1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application EU BattleCat (The Cat Wizard)

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by BattleCat, Feb 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BattleCat

BattleCat Horde Gibber Tester Official Server Admin

• Which continent are you from?
      Europe (Ukraine)
    • How often do you play?
      Almost daily, 1-2 hours a day
    • What times are you usually available (Please answer with your timezone [in UTC +/- X form])?
      6-11PM on work days, 4-12PM on weekends (UTC+2)
    • Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
      I am currently an admin on Iko's CTF adventure and captains server
    • Do you have any recommendations from notable people, such as moderators, server owners or current Official KAG Server Admins?
      @bunnie @Cohen @Coroz @super_gaming_geek
    • Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
      I've put a lot of time and passion into this game, and i want other players to have a nice expirience playing it. I also enjoy helping people learn the game, giving tips and answering questions.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
      Probably no
    • What is your Discord username and tag? You must be on the KAG discord (discord.gg/KAG) if you want to become an admin. Discord will be how you receive real-time assistance calls, as well as an easy way to contact other Official Server Admins.
      TheCatWizard#9829

bunnie, Nalas, Magmus and 1 other person like this.
  2. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

I happened to see The Cat Wizard talking about becoming an OKSA in a match almost two weeks ago, and I think it is relevant to share.
    screen-19-02-14-15-01-28.png

Transcription from chat logs:
    Code:
    [15:00:59]  * COLLAPSE by Denmey (size 15 blocks)
    [15:00:59]  * COLLAPSE by Denmey (size 30 blocks)
    [15:01:02] <Rajang> woa
    [15:01:13] <HOMEK The Cat Wizard> the only reason i would want to become oksa would be
    [15:01:19] <HOMEK The Cat Wizard> reserved slot access
    [15:01:21] <Neodunono> uthat was my ctaa :(

I don't think this automatically disqualifies him/her from the position, but I'd like to see this addressed.

EhRa likes this.
  3. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

I think everyone made that joke at least once in their life when they got annoyed by full server, nothing serious there.

CatWizard is really nice and chill guy, even when people are being rude do him, he doesn't lose his cool.
    Would be a great OKSA.

Sarius6, EhRa, Ni and 2 others like this.
  4. BattleCat

BattleCat Horde Gibber Tester Official Server Admin

I obviously wasnt serious when i said that. It was just a bad joke i made because i wasnt even sure if i wanted to become an oksa back then.

Sarius6, ParaLogia and EhRa like this.
  5. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

chill friendly guy, never got salty from @Biurza's salty banter :^), would be a good addition to oksa team. also one of the most active people in EU times

Biurza likes this.
  6. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Having talked to some eu players I think battlecat would be a good choice for oksa, seems like a friendly and helpful player.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.