1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application US super_gaming_geek

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by super_gaming_geek, Feb 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. super_gaming_geek

super_gaming_geek Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

• Which continent are you from?
    North America. [US East]

• How often do you play?
    Nearly every day for 1-2+ hours on weekdays, 2-6+ on weekends.

• What times are you usually available? (Please answer with your timezone +UTC)
    Between 3:00pm and 10:00pm EST (8:00pm and 3:00am UTC) on weekdays. On weekends I’m available as early as 9:00am and as late as 12:00am EST. (2:00pm and 5:00am UTC)

• Which well known servers have you had admin on before?
    I’ve had admin on a couple sandbox servers and a few modded servers, but I do not recall having admin on any servers that were significantly well known.

• Do you have any recommendations from Guards, Official KAG Server Admins, server owners or other notable people?
    I do and I’ve asked them to post here.

• Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?
    I’ve been a part of the KAG community for about four years now and I have put in countless hours in-game. I don’t have much administrative experience, but I do understand the fundamentals. I have a fiery passion for the game and I want to see it grow and thrive. I’m extremely active in the EU and US communities and I am exceptionally familiar with the KAG community as a whole.

• Any other information you think might be relevant?
    I am a knight and archer mentor on the mentoring discord, and although I don’t have time for mentoring sessions, I try to help new players and anyone looking to improve as much as possible in-game.

• Your Discord nick#number?
    SuperGamingGeek#5248

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
  2. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

probably most active player of kag as of now, generally chill, would be a good addition to oksa team

super_gaming_geek likes this.
  3. RampageX

RampageX Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Active player, well respected as of late, and could be a decent admin.

Only issue is I don't see how one can fulfill their admin duties if they disconnect from a server every 2 minutes because of internet problems. Doesn't look good for himself and the admin team as a whole.

4. super_gaming_geek

super_gaming_geek Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

That's a rare scenario. Although my internet isn't the best, it isn't usually that bad.

5. Lava

Lava Former Lag King Staff Alumni Donator Tester

active north american gaming warlord, deserves admin.

6. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Very good candidate, incredibly active both ingame and on the discord. Frequently engages in community events, and is always friendly. I don't think I've ever seen him rage at someone. Definitely would make a good addition.

7. Fairly active, and plays on different regions

Don't know the details of your internet situation, but from what I've seen you're in and out. Only issues I've had with you is you talking trash about me (over game mechanics lol) which isn't a big deal, but moving forward I recommend that you don't do that (or at least BM me to my face so I can reply). I don't have any grudges against you and I think you'll be fine to be an admin for this game.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2019
  8. Nogla

Nogla Arsonist Official Server Admin

Best candidate for US by far
    Been very close friends for months now, never once seen him act toxic or flame anyone for anything. Shows extreme dedication to become oksa and dedication to kag in general.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
  9. Good addition to the admin team imo. Chill guy.

10. FenixxxYT

FenixxxYT Catapult Fodder

Geek not only deserves admin for the amount of time he has dedicated to playing kag, but also because of how nice he is in and out of kag.

Blubahub and super_gaming_geek like this.
  11. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

Definitely active in US TDM. I haven't seen anything negative from him.

12. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

Most active player on both US and EU I think. Would make a great OKSA.

13. Verrazano

Verrazano Flat Chested Haggy Old Souless Witchy Witch Witch THD Team Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. Practitioners of War Extreme Revolution - POWER

:thumbs_up:
    he didn't ask me to endorse but I'm technically a guard. I appreciate that geek wants to contribute to the community both in the GitHub repo and the quality of servers. I know he means it when he says he has a passion.

Please show us that you can continue to be slow to anger. Chill and a good influence in the community.

Sarius6, Nogla and super_gaming_geek like this.
  14. CrispyChicken030

CrispyChicken030 Shark Slayer Official Server Admin

+1 Definitely a good candidate for OKSA. Very active, follows the rules, and calm.

15. The_Owl_King

The_Owl_King Arsonist Official Server Admin

He's definitely one of the better choices from my experience with him. Also he's one of the more active people within the community both on discord and in game. All and all, A pretty good choice for an oksa imo.

16. Known

Known Base Burner Official Server Admin

Good, respectable person. Was in a clan with him and have had nothing but pleasant experiences. :thumbs_up:

17. He is calm, and very active player. I have seen him on both regions.

18. Blackiceball

Blackiceball Shark Slayer Staff Alumni

Geek is a very nice/friendly person and has always shown consistency as a person and definitely mature i see as a great fit for a admin who can handle these responsibilities. Since being an admin would require endurance geek seems to always be active always in tournaments EU/US and is also in the EU even. So yes he should be one.

19. CodeRedAlert

CodeRedAlert Arsonist Tester

Geek more like Leek, +1 is good player but likes to shit talk, however I have no problem with that and still good person for Oska

20. Tern

Tern Quickfish Donator Official Server Admin
    1. Zen - [Zen] - (Invite Only)

Active, friendly, and mature. Geek is truly passionate about KAG; I think his passion combined with his other qualities would make him a great OKSA.

+1

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.