1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Application AU epsilon (eps0003)

Discussion in 'For Admin on Official KAG Servers' started by epsilon, Feb 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. epsilon

epsilon Assonist THD Team Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. Gather Oceania
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

• Which continent are you from?
    Australia​
    • How often do you play?
    I play every so often, but my focus is moving towards the modding side of KAG​
    • What times are you usually available?
    I'm available nearly all day most days of the week
    AEDT / UTC +11​
    • Do you have any experience with being an admin on KAG servers?
    Australian Gather Server
    Various AUS tournament servers
    Officials and some other servers (THD Team status)​
    • Do you have any recommendations from notable people?
    • Why should you become an admin and what makes you a good admin?
    I am a fairly well known and respected member of the community
    I have a great understanding of KAG rules and the difference between friendly jokes and outright insults
    I have a great understanding of KAG as a game which helps me identify ways people could abuse its bugs​
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
    Whenever I'm not in game, I'm always able to join on call if there is an issue​
    • What is your Discord username and tag?
    epsilon#3892​

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  2. Ni

Ni Battle Angel Global Moderator Forum Moderator Mapping Moderator Donator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. Active Forum Users

epsilon has always been amazingly helpful and especially nice to new players. He is definitely a great addition to the OKSA team.
    +1 from my side.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  3. Biurza

Biurza E X T R A T H I C C Staff Alumni Donator
    1. MIST
    2. Active Forum Users

I honestly think all interns should be OKSAs w/o going through these formalities. But oh well...
    Eps is one of the nicest Aussies I know, would be great oksa.

EhRa likes this.
  4. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

A good guy, level headed and nice to players. Done a tonne of work on the game which shows his dedication, something that he could transfer into oksa. Well known, both in AU and US/EU.
    Generally idle in discord so would be able to respond to tags easily.

5. Pineapple

Pineapple Arsonist Mapping Moderator Tester Official Server Admin
    1. KAG Competitive League
    2. KAG World Cup 2018

eps is a chill and friendly person. He has showed commitment to kag with the countless amount of hours he has put into this game. He helps around a lot and makes a big impact on the community. I 100% believe he would be a good addition to the oksa team.

6. Sarius6

Sarius6 Builder Stabber Staff Alumni

E P S has shown incredible devotion towards Kag's development, and is always ready to discuss both community events and in-game problems.
    Very supporting of all players.
    Would make a great admin :heart:

7. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

Back from the dead because he's worth it.

Epsilon is undoubtedly the biggest contributor to the Australian KAG community for the last few years, he's shown dedication organizing almost all the events, been a friendly community member down to clown and I've never seen him make a mistake or do something that would reflect badly on his team (hence he's rocking the purple). Even if this thread is more of a formality (who in their right mind would turn down this cutie :rollseyes:) I just wanted to post this as a thank you to Eps for everything hes done and continues to do. I watch from the sidelines cheering you on, love ya heaps :heart:

Sarius6, EhRa, epsilon and 1 other person like this.
  8. darkdrake

darkdrake Ballista Bolt Thrower Staff Alumni

+1 Eps has shown nothing but dedication and passion towards KAG with all his hard work in game and im sure this will carry through to him being a good admin. He is a very kind and easy person to talk to for any new players and I've never seen him act irresponsibly on officials. I'm sure Eps will continue to make KAG even better and that is why he is suited for this role.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.